Hello. I am David Gravel and am an experienced professional wedding photographer based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. I offer stylish and natural wedding photography throughout Yorkshire and mainland UK. With over 20 years of experience, I offer a service you can trust.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes. I retain copyright but my clients get full usage rights.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes and am fully insured too
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone mainly but also offer a 2nd shooter on all of my UK weddings if required.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. Because of the nature of the photos I take in a natural style I sometimes take multiple photos of the same thing so I choose the best one out of that set. I do this to avoid blinks, eyes closed etc
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2-6 weeks depending on the time of year. In August and September my workflow is at its peak.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes you receive a free web gallery that stays online for a year
- What kind of technology do you use?My cameras are Canon and I always bring various props and other things to a wedding
- What style of photos do you take?My style is natural, stylish and unfussy.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No. I tend to leave a few days between weddings and if I am travelling I will photograph no more than 2 weddings in any one week.
- What does the wedding package include?My packages include a USB with edited photos of your day with black and white variations. Included is a private password protected web gallery that stays online for a year. My other packages start from USB part day only to full day USB only, to album packages that also include parent books.
- What services do you offer?I offer professional wedding photography throughout the mainland UK and Europe.