DarkLight Photography – Specialising in Wedding and Event Photography, working throughout North Wales and Cheshire.
Our Core Values at DarkLight Photography are focused on providing Beautiful Photographic Images with 1st Class Customer Service – combined with real Value for Money Pricing!
We love to combine a range of professional photographic styles within each Event, ranging from candid, posed, informal and artistic, that will enable you to receive the wonderful images that you had always hoped for!
Our knowledge, experience and creative style will capture all the emotion, charm, beauty and fun of your unique special event.
Images will always be carefully edited using the latest professional software to ensure they are perfectly finished for you.
Our Wedding Photography offers Full Day coverage with professionally edited CDs and DVDs for £575. At DarkLight Photography - We are also able to provide a 'Premier PhotoBooth Experience' for weddings and events. Using quality extra large black or white backdrops and studio lighting - the guests will receive a PhotoBooth Experience that has a real studio quality feel to it.
"Add that extra element of FUN to your next Party."
Adding Our Photobooth Experience from DarkLight Photography
really does go down very well with guests of All ages!!
A large selection of Quality, fun dressing-up Props are provided to add to the enjoyment and success of your Event.
Our experienced photographer will create amazing memories of your important event. Images you could never capture in a dark event venue without professional equipment and the knowledge of an experienced PhotoBooth photographer! :)
We are Perfect for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, and a range of Corporate Events
- What services do you offer?Our aim at DarkLight Photography is to provide a Premier Event Photography Service to cover a range of Interior Events and Occasions. Using quality extra large black or white backdrops and studio lighting - the guests will receive a portrait and photobooth experience that has a real studio quality feel to it. Fun dressing-up Props are provided to add to the fun and enjoyment of your Event. We are experienced and talented providers of the PhotoBooth Experience and we can guarantee that you and the guests will be provided with a professional, fun and well organised PhotoBooth Experience.
- What does the wedding package include?Our Best Seller is 'CD Only' Weddings £575 Full Wedding Day Coverage Unlimited Images capturing all the Events of the Day USB /CD of all Edited Images in Hi and Lo Res Free Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot Complimentary 20x16 Canvas Print Private Online Gallery to view Images 1st Dance and Party coverage £75 extra To Book Our "PhotoBooth Experience" for your Evening Celebrations (View Examples Here) £225 Stylish, High Quality Photo Albums are available to order in a wide range of styles and sizes
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We never take bookings for more than one wedding in a day. You are the most important booking and the only booking we take for that day :)
- What style of photos do you take?Capturing the emotions, reactions, beauty, charm and fun with a mixture of lovely Candid, Posed and Informal images that will build into a complete retelling of Your Amazing Wedding Day. Our photography probably hasn't got a particular label... just really great images capturing your day in a mixture of candid, formal poses; artistic elements capturing the couple in romantic and fun poses to suit each individual requests; and informal captures to record your day as it was but with careful editing... making it even Better :)
- What kind of technology do you use?We only use professional Nikon equipment, -- cameras, lights and accessories. We have 2nd and 3rd back up equipment to ensure we cover every eventuality!
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. When all the photos have been carefully edited, they are then placed on a private webpage on our website for you and all the guests to view. Of course, we will never post them on FB or online until You the important Couple have viewed them first !
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We normally have the images to view for the couple within 2 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We carefully edit all the photos taken, then using our experience, may choose the ones to send out to you minus the 'blinkers' etc etc. You will receive a minimum of 300-400 images of your day recorded and edited perfectly
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I normally work alone. Some photographers work with an assistant or 2nd shooter and hence their pricing may reflect this. With Me working for you, you will receive a one to one experience you will be very happy with
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?A replacement photographer will always be sought for you in the event of unforeseen circumstances occuring
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I am the sole owner and copyright holder of all images.
The coverage of the Wedding or Special Event is very flexible and close attention is always paid to the needs of the Bride and Groom, or
Our Wedding Photography for 2017 offers Full Day coverage with professionally edited CDs and DVDs for £575. More details on our Website.
PhotoBooth Experience- Starts at £120.
A Record of the Event can be purchased in a range of forms afterwards including CDs, USB Mem Pens, Slideshows, Prints and Albums/Photobooks - All at Very Affordable Prices
All edited images will be uploaded to your very own Client Gallery on our Website for viewing and purchasing within 24 hours after the event.
The Organiser/Host receives a free CD of all Edited Images