Daniel Cooper Photography
Hi, I'm Daniel, a professional wedding photographer.
My approach is a mixture of documentary-style photography to capture those natural expressions along with formal couple and group shots. I have a friendly and relaxed manner and aim to be as unobtrusive as possible so that you and your guests can enjoy the day.
I have a passion for photographing raw emotion whether that be tears, smiles or laughter.From the preparations to the first dance and beyond I will creatively capture the story of your day. There will be so many unique moments during your big day.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?All day coverage
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?A mixture of documentary-style photography along with formal couple and group shots.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I can post them to facebook and/or upload them to amazon cloud to be viewed privately and downloaded.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2-4 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I select a range of the top 300-400 photos that best tell your story from throughout the day
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have other photographers that I can call on in case of emergency.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?The client has full rights over the photos and I shall need permission to publish them for my own use.