Hertfordshire based Wedding Photographer specialising in working with nervous couples to create the best experience and beautiful memories of their day
Services From Daniel Adams Photography
The Whole Lot
A Little More
- What services do you offer?I offer professional wedding photography in Hertfordshire to awesome couples that may feel a little nervous or not be sure what to expect from their wedding day photography
- What does the wedding package include?There are three packages which all vary slightly - from a simple one photographer all-day, including images - to a second package which includes an engagement session before the wedding and a third package that also has a second professional photographer to capture the groom prep and increase variety throughout the day.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no, I will only cover one wedding per weekend due to not wanting to rush off to back up cards and be ready for the following day or to be turning up a wedding on a Sunday after shooting for 13 hours the previous day - I want to give my wedding couples the best experience and feel that one wedding per weekend does this.
- What style of photos do you take?Clients say that my style is natural and timeless and for some more daring couples we break out the outdoor lights to create something edgier if that is what they want. Following the emotion of the day is something that I pride my work on rather than staging a sequence of events
- What kind of technology do you use?It ranges from Nikon for myself and Sony for one of my second shooters and we use the best lenses available to get the sharpest images regardless of the lighting situation and also the best flashes for the job which differs depending on circumstances - Happy to share more details to whoever wants to know
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?There is an option for your photos to be uploaded to a site called Pixieset should you want to allow family and friends to view or download any after you have seen your images and this can be discussed either before or after the day as images are kept on file for a year after the wedding
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We don't do a report - but wedding images are shown to you at my studio on a large 50" screen around 5/6 weeks after the wedding has taken place.
- Do you send all the photos taken?no, I go through the images taken from the day and misfires, blink shots and images that do not make the grade will be removed so you are left with an accurate representation of your day in beautiful images.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?The choice is yours - You can invest in having just myself at your wedding or if you would like the groom prep covered, back of ceremony, confetti, and a different perspective of your day then invest a little more and have two professionals there
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?absolutely, this has never been needed as if yet - but there are either one or both of my second shooters on standby should they need to be but short of death, I will be there!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I do if it is agreed with the couple - For most couples, there is no reason not to be able to share the images as by showing them, it helps to bring me more weddings in and is used for advertising but if a couple has a reason why images are not able to be shared, then happy to talk it through also.
Wedding photography from bridal prep through to until after the first dance
Either 1 or 2 photographer options
Chance to have taster sessions to feel more comfortable and an engagement session to create a signing frame for your big day.