My name is Juanelle. I am a professional face painter and Fire Poi Dancer based in Kingston. You can usually find me Saturdays painting by the Jumping Castle at All Saints Church close to Kingston Bridge. I am CRB checked and only use highest quality FDA approved water based paints. I love working with kids and can do any parties, celebrations or events but enjoy painting 'big kids' too ;)
I also provide Fire Dancing shows for any type of event, which is an amazing and exotic source of entertainment that always adds that WOW!! factor and keeps people talking about your event for a very long time!
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes.
- How long is the act?Each fire show is half an hour, which will consist of 2 x 15 minute acts and a 10 minute break in between.
- How long do you need to set up?I need 10 minutes to set up for either fire shows or face painting.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have worked with vulnerable families in the community for over ten years. I have also been face painting for three years.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?I can paint 10 faces per hour, two hours minimum, no maximum.