Danceology Band are four dedicated musicians who love to perform. Specializing in weddings, parties and corporate events. You can be assured of a professional service from pre-event planning through to delivering a show that will have your guests on the dance floor all night.
Playing dance songs from the 70's right up to the current chart hits you can be sure that there will be something for everyone. We are also a self contained band with our own PA system, extensive light show, backdrops and road crew.
Being Midlands based Danceology Band usually work in the UK between London and Birmingham however, we are happy to play anywhere in the world within reason.
Services From Danceology Band
4 Piece Band With Outstanding Female Vocalist - 3 x 45 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Danceology Band are four dedicated musicians who love to deliver a show that will have your guests on the dance floor all night, playing dance songs from the 70's right up to the current chart hits you can be sure that there will be something for everyone.
- What are the highlights of your career?We are all time served musicians who have shared the stage with many big names, so too many to mention.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Joanna has the most amazing voice that you can listen to all night, we are also the most well equipped band on the circuit with our own backdrops, a very extensive light show and top quality 6.5kW PA system.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events, Black Tie Dinners, Private Parties,.
- Who are your previous clients?
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Cash and Cheque
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 mins 2 x 1 hr or 3 x 45 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes - we have an extensive light show, a top quality 6.5kW sound system, we even carry our own backdrops and side curtains. We also have our own road crew to set it all up.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do
- How much space do you require?We prefer 5 or 6m x 3m if possible but can squeeze into a tighter space if we have to.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to learn one song as a first dance within our standard pricing. Discuss with us if you need more than this, we are quick learners.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One or two 15 minute breaks depending on the number of sets required.
1. Rolling in the deep - Adele
2. Love foolosophy - Jamiroqui
3. Off the wall – Michael Jackson
4. Sing it back - Moloko
5. Get down Saturday night – Oliver Cheatham
6. Lady Marmalade - Labelle
7. Respect – Aretha Franklin
8. We are family – Sister Sledge
9. Street Life – Randy Crawford
10. Titanium – Sia/David Guetta
11. Groove is in the heart – Dee-Lite
12. Somebody Else’s Guy – Jocelyn Brown
13. Teardrops – Joss Stone
14. Rock With You – Michael Jackson
15. Real Love – Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne
16. Waiting all night – Rudimental
17. Get the party started - Pink
18. Sugar – Robin Schultz
19. You’ve Got the Love – Florence and the Machine
20. Heatwave – Martha and the Vandellas
21. Hold My Hand – Jess Glynne
22. Fastlove Pt1 – George Michael
23. I want your love - Chic
24. Le Freak – Chic
25. Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
26. Adventure of a Lifetime – Coldplay
27. Kiss - Prince