Dance After Dinner
`Dance After Dinner` are an accomplished, professional dinner dance act with 25 years experience of corporate, wedding, Masonic & dinner dance functions. Covering all musical genres over 6 decades using latest hi-tech equipment & extensive stage & floor lighting, star cloth and five foot flame effects. Male and female lead vocals.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Hi-tech Male & Female Duo
- What are the highlights of your career?We have performed for events with Bob Champion, Robert Plant and have appeared at Headley Court, East of England County Showground and The Millennium Suite at the Rowley Mile Racecourse, Newmarket.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Male and Female LEAD vocals and we don't use the playlists, we'll watch our audience and change musical direction with them!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate, Freemasons and general parties and dinner dances.
- Who are your previous clients?Stenaline, Headley Court, Royal Mail, Hilton, Four Pillars, Newmarket Racecourse etc,
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, Cheque or BACS by prior arrangement.
- How long do you play for?We are capable of playing 3 x 45 min sets or 2 x 60 min sets. We also have our own disco so can provide the entire night's music.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Small, medium and large PA with copious amounts of stage and floor lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, both.
- How much space do you require?We would need a minimum of 15' wide by 6' deep. Height is not an issue.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If given sufficient time to learn it yes or we could play it on playback for you of course.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Due to dinner over running, we have been known to play for two hours straight as there was no time for breaks. We will always listen to our clients and do our best to fit in with them. We'd usually need time to answer a call of nature, grab some refreshments and maybe change outfits.
We don't do set lists and will gauge our audience in the moment being able to change musical direction instantaneously.