Dan Wray Photography
I am a professional photographer based in Lincolnshire. I also cover Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and importantly (almost!) anywhere else you may want me. I capture weddings, families and all their occasions, portraits (formal and fun), corporate events and functions, business promotions, and moments in life that matter, and a lot that are just good fun or great pictures.
I have loved photography for over 20 years. As a kid, I watched my Dad, and this stayed with me through school right up until I completed my degree in the subject.
I want to take photographs that mean something to you. Don’t take my word for it, a picture speaks a thousand words, so have a browse in my portfolios and get in touch.
Helen Bailey• Nov. 26, 2016
Dan delivered an amazing photography experience for my niece and the pictures we're truly stunning. He used the surroundings perfectly and I wouldn't hesitate but use again!
Lisa Walker• June 2, 2017
We had a great photo session with Dan. We wanted to get some natural, outdoor shots. Dan suggested Clumber Park, which was the perfect venue. Dan made the session really friendly and relaxed. He really took on board what we wanted and we couldn't be happier with the results. Thanks Dan.
Harridge Events• Oct. 17, 2017
“Dan has worked excellently within the variety of briefs we have given him and has captured the best of guests in attendance on the day!”
Jenny Todd• July 31, 2017
I have seen some of Dans pictures on Facebook and liked how natural they looked so wanted some taken of my family. Dan was really accommodating with the dates to be sure we got good weather and could play outside. My husband was nervous but Dan immediately put everyone at ease. He took so many pictures in lots of different poses and natural situations. He even captured a brilliant photo bomb by my daughter! The pictures were proofed and back with us in a matter of days and they brought tears to my eyes they were so beautiful. He captured my daughters cheekiness and sparkle so well! I cannot recommend Dan highly enough. His service was flawless!
The Coach House• Sept. 12, 2017
"We commissioned Dan recently to take photographs of the refurbishments on our B&B. He was thoroughly professional and patient, given that we chopped and changed the date a good few times. On the day he was fantastic.
We've seen a significant uplift in bookings since the new photos went live. Undoubtedly, the quality of the photos have driven that increase in traffic to us. We are absolutely thrilled.
Thank you again Dan, the pictures are awesome and they have absolutely paid for themselves!"
Racheal Wilkes• Sept. 12, 2017
We asked Dan to take some family photos for our Grandparents to mark their 65th wedding anniversary. Although this involved their 7 Great-Grandchildren and a change of venue due to the weather Dan wasn't phased and we got some lovely photos. Thanks Dan!
- What services do you offer?Weddings, documentary wedding, corporate events, head shots, model headshots, family photography
- What does the wedding package include?Depends on package but can include digital files or print, albums, framed pictures
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No unless in extreme circumstances
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary mainly but i am comfortable organising groups as well
- What kind of technology do you use?I used Nikon cameras, photoshop and Apple Mac's
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, all images are uploaded to my website and are password protected
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?Generally no, I will go through them and remove any that do not meet my standards, are duplicates, all final image have basic enhancement
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work aline but have a network of photographer that I can call upon if 2 or more photographers are needed
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have a network of photographers so if the worst happens I should be able to find a replacement
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
All types of event photography