Wedding singer from Southampton, I have been singing and dj'ing for over 10 years. I Can sing a wide range of dance floor filling songs and also country and love songs. I am Willing to learn new songs and sing the first dance. I am a great entertainer for all ages.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays and random hotels and holiday camps
- Who are your previous clients?The tin hut woolston The englishman inn The strand The priory inn And various now happily married couples
- How long do you play for?3-4 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Enough space for a 6 foot table and speakers.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break from singing consisting of 30 minutes bit I still play music for your guests to listen/ dance to
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes I'm always willing to have a go at new songs
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
Start- background music for half an hour.
Singing will then commence for 1 hour then there will be half an hour break in which there will be music running in background.
Singing will then commence for a further hour before finishing the night with cheesy party music for you and your guests to dance to.