Dan Cooper Photography
My work is very much documentary, as a pose to posing brides and grooms. I'm very laid back and prefer to capture things as they happen, being sure to interrupt the flow of the day as little as possible.
Karen• April 17, 2019
"Dan did a great job of photographing our wedding. We wanted candid shots rather than a focus on ""posed"" photos and we are delighted with the result. He was entirely unobtrusive and produced lovely photos for us. Very professional."
Sahana• March 2, 2019
Dan was very professional and has taken loads of amazing pictures on the event. Very pleased and satisfied.
Adam Riley• Feb. 10, 2019
Dan was easy to deal with. Very friendly. Was very professional and never missed a trick. Excellent value too. Made my mother's 70th surprise birthday party extra special.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography from Bridal Prep to First Dance Engagement Shoots Portraits
- What does the wedding package include?Photography all day (Bridal & Groom Prep - First Dance)
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never
- What style of photos do you take?Purely Documentary, you can see from my sample photos I like to capture things as they unfold. There will be some photos for which you stand (portraits & formals), but I try to keep these to a minimum.
- What kind of technology do you use?All equipment I use (camera bodies, lenses, flash guns & post production) is of industry standard.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes you will be given a unique login to the system I use to store your photos. You can do with them whatever you like from there. Memory sticks and albums are also available.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?My turnaround is up to 4 weeks, normally you will receive your images much quicker - however during busier periods it does take a little longer.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I shoot very 'erratically' you could say. I will take in some cases 10-15 frames of the same shot, to ensure I get the perfect image. You will receive around 200-250 fully edited and finished images of the day.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, if I am unwell, in most cases it's not something a bottle of Lucozade and a couple of Paracetamol won't fix. If you book me, I'll be there. However in the scenario where I simply can't get out of a hospital bed, failing discharging myself, I have many contacts, your wedding will be shot.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
I will capture your event from bridal prep to first dance, and you can expect around 200-250 high quality, finished images documenting your day split into: Prep, Ceremony, Formals, Portraits & Reception