Cyrus Mehta Photography
I even wanted to photograph my own wedding … read on!
While preparing my own wedding, I was told by many couples how quickly the day goes by … it’s true! I even wanted to photograph my own wedding but understandably, my soon to be wife (also known as wifey) said no! It turned out to be a very wise decision made by wifey as I was too busy getting married and having a wedding album full of selfies would not have made her very happy!
Choosing our own wedding photographer was left to me (thank you my darling wifey for letting me make at least one decision in our wedding plans!). I researched and researched wedding photographers until I narrowed it down to five potential creatives. I loved their style of photography and emailed them all to find out a bit more about them.
We were on a budget but being a wedding photographer myself I knew that this was not the part of our wedding we wanted to penny pinch on as our photographs would be the one thing that we would take away from our special day that would outlive our memories and go on to be a family heirloom for future generations.
My final decision came down to the photographer I felt most comfortable with and that’s how I want my own clients to feel when choosing me … YOUR SATISFACTION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME.
After the excitement of saying “YES” to your loved one’s marriage proposal you go into planning mode. You’re engaged, congratulations, it’s an exciting journey ahead that might take a few weeks, months or even years depending on the date you set to get married and the decisions you make now will all come together to make it one of the most memorable occasions you will share together as a couple.
Your wedding day is probably one of the most important days of your lives. It’s about you. Do it your way. Whatever you want it to be. The celebration of two individuals wanting to share this very special day with the people you love the most … family and friends.
Wedding photography is the perfect way to cherish the special moments from your big day. From engagement shoots to the bridal preparations, wedding ceremony, group photographs, speeches, cake cutting and the first dance, make sure you choose the right photographer who can capture the details of the day in a style that you want. I hope that after looking at my portfolio you feel that I am that photographer for you.
Although 'uncle Bob' maybe handy with a camera, choosing a professional photographer is the only way to ensure that your day is captured the way you want it to be.
With so many things going on during the day which you don’t get to see first-hand, you need a photographer that can capture those details and memories of the celebration of love, fun, laughter, tears of joy, happiness and traditions of your wedding day. It’s important to feel comfortable with your photographer, as they'll be working closely with you for most of the day. There are no second chances when capturing a wedding so choose wisely, choose quality. Don’t forget, memories fade … pictures last a lifetime!
I’m very proud of the amazing feedback I get from couples who I have had the privilege of photographing over the years from the natural, relaxed, fun, happy and colourful style I offer.
Over the years I have photographed a variety of weddings from different cultures including Greek weddings, Jewish weddings, Indian and Muslim weddings at many different venues, so I understand and adapt to each individual couple’s wishes to be able to tell the story of their big day.
I’m an artistic and creative wedding photographer. My photography is very relaxed and unobtrusive. My style is mainly documentary photography (also known as reportage photography or candid photography) which allows me to shoot discreetly to capture candid, genuine, natural and intimate moments of your wedding day as it all unfolds which can also include traditional formal group photos if required.
As a visual storyteller I aim to create stylish images from the obvious to the not so obvious. Whether it’s the brides wedding dress hanging up ready to be worn to her jewellery safely tucked away in its presentation box or the groom looking in the mirror putting on his tie, I’m there sharing the day with you, capturing every moment that not everyone gets to see until after the big day has passed.
I blend into the background capturing photos that are natural and un-posed which most brides and grooms prefer but if I see a great shot that I think will work in a certain way then I might just give you a helping nudge in the right direction if you’re comfortable doing so.
You as the bride and groom, your family and friends are the stars of the day; I am there quietly waiting for the right moments to capture to give you the storybook account of your wedding.
Apart from your blissful happiness together as a married couple, there’s one other thing that will stand the test of time from your wedding day … your photographs. Your wedding day photographs are your memories to cherish and look back on for many years to come.
Wedding photographers normally get booked a year or two in advance, so if you like what you see here and think I’m the right photographer for you and would like me to be part of your amazing day, I would love to hear from you so that I can help keep those memories alive for generations to come. My inspiration is you, so why not get in touch so that we can create some amazingly beautiful pictures together.
Memories fade … pictures last a lifetime!
Services From Cyrus Mehta Photography
Gold Wedding Photography Package
Silver Wedding Photography Package
- What services do you offer?- Wedding photography - Engagement photography - Family and portrait photography - Head shot photography - Maternity photography - New born photography - Event photography - Architectural photography - Digital album design
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding packages include the following: - All images retouched to the highest standard. High end retouching at an affordable price. - All high resolution images presented to you on a USB memory stick. Colour and black and white including a set for social media. - All images in your own password protected online gallery and shop.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?I only cover one wedding per day.
- What style of photos do you take?I’m an artistic and creative wedding photographer. My wedding photography is very relaxed and unobtrusive. My style is mainly documentary which allows me to shoot discreetly to capture candid, genuine, natural and intimate moments of your day as it all unfolds which can also include traditional group photos if required.
- What kind of technology do you use?I have the latest Canon DSLR full frame camera - 5D mark 4 plus back up camera body and lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All photos will be displayed in your own personal password protected online gallery and shop.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Wedding photography is normally presented to you 4 to 6 weeks after your wedding.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I edit and present to you the best photos that tell the full story of your wedding day. This normally results in hundreds of photographs.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone but can call on a second photographer if needed plus a videographer if required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I can call upon a second photographer if I need to be replaced due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Wedding photography
- Engagement photography
- Family and portrait photography
- Head shot photography
- Maternity photography
- New born photography
- Event photography
- Architectural photography
- Digital album design