Cyrus Mehta Photography
Your wedding day is probably one of the most important days of your lives. It’s about you. The celebration of two individuals wanting to share this very special day with the people you love the most … family and friends.
It’s an exciting journey getting there and the decisions you make to plan your big day all come together to make it one of the most memorable occasions you will share together.
While preparing my own wedding, I was told by many people how quickly the day goes by … it’s true! I even wanted to shoot my own wedding but understandably, my wife said no!
With so many things going on during the day which you don’t get to see first-hand, you need a photographer that can capture those details and memories of the celebration of love, fun, laughter, happiness and traditions of your big day.
I’m an artistic and creative wedding photographer. My wedding photography is very relaxed and unobtrusive. My style is mainly documentary which allows me to shoot discreetly to capture candid, genuine, natural and intimate moments of your day as it all unfolds which can also include traditional group photos if required.
I’m a visual storyteller aiming to create stylish images from the obvious to the not so obvious. I share the day with you, capturing every moment that not everyone gets to see until after the big day has passed.
Apart from your blissful happiness together as a married couple, there’s one other thing that will stand the test of time from your wedding day … your photographs. Your photographs are your memories to cherish and look back on for many years to come.
So if you like what you see here and think I’m the right photographer for you and would like me to be part of your amazing day, I would love to hear from you so that I can help keep those memories alive for generations to come. My inspiration is you, so why not get in touch so that we can create some amazingly beautiful pictures together.
Memories fade … pictures last a lifetime!
- What services do you offer?- Wedding photography - Engagement photography - Family and portrait photography - Head shot photography - Maternity photography - New born photography - Event photography - Architectural photography - Digital album design
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding packages include the following: - All images retouched to the highest standard. High end retouching at an affordable price. - All high resolution images presented to you on a USB memory stick. Colour and black and white including a set for social media. - All images in your own password protected online gallery and shop.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?I only cover one wedding per day.
- What style of photos do you take?I’m an artistic and creative wedding photographer. My wedding photography is very relaxed and unobtrusive. My style is mainly documentary which allows me to shoot discreetly to capture candid, genuine, natural and intimate moments of your day as it all unfolds which can also include traditional group photos if required.
- What kind of technology do you use?I have the latest Canon DSLR full frame camera - 5D mark 4 plus back up camera body and lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All photos will be displayed in your own personal password protected online gallery and shop.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Wedding photography is normally presented to you 4 to 6 weeks after your wedding.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I edit and present to you the best photos that tell the full story of your wedding day. This normally results in hundreds of photographs.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone but can call on a second photographer if needed plus a videographer if required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I can call upon a second photographer if I need to be replaced due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Wedding photography
- Engagement photography
- Family and portrait photography
- Head shot photography
- Maternity photography
- New born photography
- Event photography
- Architectural photography
- Digital album design