The Crazy Train Classic Rock Experience
Berkshires, premier Classic Rock Band, The Crazy Train Classic Rock Experience,, are a High Octane, full on, energetic, Classic Rock Band performing hugely popular hit's from Rock Giants such as, ZZ Top, Gary Moore, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Whitesnake, The Who and Queen to name just a few. Truly inspired performances from musicians the like of which are not usually found on the local circuit are what sets this outstanding band apart from the numerous run of the mill acts that are out there today. This band brings Woodstock to every event it plays, whether large or small.
The Red Lion Thorpe• May 4, 2019
Hi there we came along last night we’d never been to the Red Lion before but so glad we did after seeing your gig advertised on Lemonrock. You guys were amazing have signed up for info on future gigs can’t wait to see you again, we’ll just make sure we’re not sitting anywhere near the gents loo’s again !!!!!!
Stewart Andrews• Feb. 3, 2018
"Fabulous night of Classic Rock. The place was jumping. We had a fantastic time. Thank you very much guy's.
Stuart Andrews, Crownwood Bar, Bracknell, Feb 3rd 2018"
Eddie Johnson• May 9, 2017
"****** Rating 6/6 : Brilliant! Another Rockin' night at The Acre , Windsor on Sat 6th May 2017
Thank you Custard Cream, for a brilliant night, high energy rock well played. The place was rammed as usual, everybody had a great night, this is exactly what Saturday nights are for. Looking forward to your next gig. JK
Tue 9th May 2017."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:High energy Classic Rock Covers Band. Performing Anthemic Hits from: Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, ZZ Top, Gary Moore, Queen, Bad Company, Stevie Ray Vaughan, AC/DC etc.......
- What are the highlights of your career?Band members have previously supported: Queen, The Who, Johnny Winters, Toyah.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Highly talented, extremely experienced and professional musicians with a wealth of experience in the industry having played alongside and in support of huge names. Always competitively priced to ensure the client receives the best possible performance at the best possible rate.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?The Crazy Train Classic Rock Experience are more than happy to perform at any event.
- Who are your previous clients?Lechlade Festival, Wokingham Festival, Cockfosters Festival. Numerous Public Houses, Clubs, Private Parties and Weddings etc.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Direct to Bank account (Bank Transfer).Even Cash or Paypal if you wish.
- How long do you play for?The Crazy Train Classic Rock Experience usually perform from between 2 to 3 hrs.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. This is all provided as standard.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. All of our equipment has been PAT Tested and we hold full Public liability Insurance.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, were more than happy to learn and perform your favourite tune. Usually we would require a minimum of 1 months notice for this in order to have been able to suitable rehearse the track.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually. the band will take 1 or 2 breaks, each lasting approximately 15 to 30 minutes. Depending on Set lengths required.
FOOL FOR YOUR LOVING (Whitesnake)
Lil Devil (The Cult)
SHARP DRESSED MAN (ZZ Top)
HAMMER TO FALL (Queen)
ARE YOU GONNA GO MY WAY (Lenny Kravitz)
CAN’T GET ENOUGH (Bad Co)
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL (Stevie Ray Vaughan)
SUBSTITUTE (The Who)
WALK THIS WAY (Aerosmith)
WALKING BY MYSELF (Gary Moore)
Brown Sugar (Rolling Stones)
THE SEEKER (The Who)
White Room (Cream)
SUNSHINE OF YOUR LOVE (Cream)
BLACK NIGHT (Deep Purple)
BORN TO BE WILD (Steppenwolf)
The Chain (Fleetwood Mac)
TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN (Queen)
GIMMEE ALL YOUR LOVING (ZZ Top)
YOU REALLY GOT ME (The Kinks/Van Halen)
SUPERSTITION (Phil X)
THE OCEAN (Led Zeppelin)
FOXY LADY (Jimmy Hendrix)
ALL OR NOTHING (Small Faces)
BLACK DOG (Led Zep)
SMOKE ON THE WATER (Deep Purple)
HIGHWAY TO HELL (AC/DC)
WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE (AC/DC)
ROCK N ROLL (Led Zeppelin)
WON’T GET FOOLED AGAIN (The Who)
Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
Black Betty (Ram Jam)