Curtis Hughes Photography
My name is Curtis. I am a professional photographer originally from Brighton, UK. The past 5 years I have spent travelling the globe and working for some awesome people and businesses. My style is more swayed towards Documentary Photography. I thrive on meeting new people and delving into thought provoking projects. I have worked closely with a number of Non Profit Organisations during my travels which have allowed me to document interesting stories and bring to light pressing world issues. I have shot weddings, parties, portraits, architectural and more, plus I have created my own street photography workshops and classes. I am very respectful and professional, I take the upmost pride in my work and insure to deliver what it is you desire. I always spend a good amount of time with my clients to make sure we both have smiles on faces with the end results :) I have never had a dissatisfied client! Please get in touch if you would like to work with me. No job is too far as I have my own t...
- What services do you offer?Events, Portraits & Architectural
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, I like to give 100% of my energy and focus on the day.
- What style of photos do you take?My style is documentary/reportage. When shooting weddings, I take huge inspiration from my street photography, capturing moments others would miss.
- What kind of technology do you use?I have a mirrorless, digital set up. Complete with prime fixed lenses and zoom. This gives me the freedom to be creative and shoot under low light conditions. I use Lightroom to post process all images which are all done individually, NO batch editing is done. I ensure a quick turnaround on the finished images
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I normally share the images via WeTransfer. I also use Dropbox so clients can view and download at their leisure.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I aim to get all images edited and sent within 2-3 days.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I manually go through each image, carefully selecting the cream of the crop so the client doesn't need to. Trust and leave that to me :)
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I normally work alone but for bigger events I can arrange for other professionals to help.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, a replacement photographer can be arranged.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, with the consent of the client.
- Documentary wedding photography
- Events (Birthday parties, business events, web content, Air BnB to name a few)