5 star rated DJ and Mobile disco service, I run a bespoke sound and lighting design package. Reliable and reputable I have filled the floor at hundreds of parties. I'm the recommendation for Brighton Dome, the Royal Pavilion and many other premium venues. I have a state of the art sound system and programmed lighting shows.
Tanya Ashwood• Oct. 5, 2018
"Morgan did the music for my wedding and it was truly wonderful! From the first meeting I felt like he was looking out for us, he gave loads of great advise that really helped us plan the day.
His DJing is amazing. We wanted a mix of tunes but not too cheesy. He definitely hit the spot, the dance floor was packed with happy faces all night. I will remember that forever. Thank you!
Now I need an excuse for another party"
Hannah Bello• June 1, 2018
We were recommended Morgan by a friend to DJ and provide some decor lighting at our wedding reception. He was helpful, professional and friendly from the start. He really seemed to care about making sure all the details were taken care of and asked questions we had not considered. On the day he made our simple reception venue look so beautiful and made sure everything was set up perfectly.
Later on when things were running seriously late he suggested some options to recover time then sorted out the changes with the caterers and venue. This was amazing as all we had to do was say which option suited us best and he took care of everything, leaving us free to enjoy our day. The music and sound system was terrific and everyone was dancing all night.
Thank you Morgan!"
Lizzie Cornford• Aug. 11, 2018
Morgan provided the music and lighting equipment for our wedding as well as the PA system for the speeches. I cannot recommend him enough- he was friendly and professional both before and throughout the day and made sure our day’s entertainment went smoothly. All our friends and family praised his music set and he created a brilliant party atmosphere during the whole evening. Thank you so much Morgan.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. A state-of-the-art, brand new PA system coupled with synchronised lighting and smoke effects, with a range of colour themes and options available as part of the service
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. All documentation available on request
- What style of music do you offer?Any - I am a massive music fan and have delivered thousands of events with different music styles. I work with Clients to understand their tastes and requirements. I love playlists, even if it's just to get an idea of tastes
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?I have access to over 20,000,000 via my online serveer so in the unlikely event of not having a tune, I can get it instantly
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes although my equipment adequate requires rain-cover (I can provide this)
- How much do you charge?My prices are transparent: First hour: £125, Each subsequent hour: £75 For early set-ups, if you need a microphone for speeches there is a £100 early set-up charge
I talk to clients to understand tastes and compile playlists. I have sample mixes on my website and can accommodate requests in advance or on the night.
My day job is Production Manager at the Tate Modern so I am able to provide a range of additional services and make your party truly magical.