WHY CHOOSE US:
⧫ First of all...our name. Crocus Sativus, commonly known as saffron. We only use the highest quality saffron which makes our paellas super extra special!
⧫ We cook everything from scratch and we are very selective with the ingredients that we use in our paellas because we want to be able to offer the best quality & taste. So apart from the local produce that we use where possible, most of our ingredients are from Iberica Spanish Food, an award-winning importer of authentic and traditional Spanish products.
⧫ Our paella pans vary in size and can cater for a small group of 15 guests to very large parties of over 1000 guests.
⧫ We have been awarded with the Healthy Choice Award, by Brighton & Hove City Council, which certifies that our business supports its customers by offering healthy food choices, based on healthy cooking methods and ingredients.
⧫ We only use free range chicken from local farms in Sussex.
⧫ All our paellas are gluten & nut free. If you or any of...
Nicky Hill• 1 Aug 2017
These guys were great. The food was delicious, looked fab and went down a treat.
Thank you so much! We absolutely loved the pallas.
Everyone was so impressed with the 2 paellas (chicken and sea food) at our outdoor party with about 70 people!! We've had a number of guests commenting on how great the food was as well as all of the staff. I would definitely recommend Crocus Paella again - the staff were sweet, punctual, professional and completely efficient. They arrived with their own lighting and gazebo and they have also packed up any leftovers afterwards. Great value for...
Franco• 15 Sep 2016
You guys did an amazing job, looked great, tasted fantastic and really nice people to be with on a very special day.
Everyone complimented the food, it went down a treat and looked amazing. The service was faultless. Honestly it was brilliant!
Thank you for everything and making my event a big success.
- What is included in the menu?Details of our menu can be provided upon request.
- How does the open bar work?We do not offer an open bar.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes, we work with some amazing local specialists in wedding cakes.
- Do you offer special menus?All our paellas are gluten & nut free. If you or any of your guests have any particular allergies or special dietary requirements, we will do our best to cater for them individually, so please do let us know. We can also offer a children's menu.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Authentic Spanish Paella & Tapas
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we are flexible and we can create a menu for your catering needs.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We are fully sustainable and we bring our own gazebo and equipment which can be set up wherever is more convenient for you.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?We offer professional catering for weddings, private and corporate events. You can choose between 3 different menus, depending on your catering needs and budget. ⧫ PAELLA ONLY ⧫ THE SPANISH FIESTA, with paella, tapas and salads ⧫ THE FULL MONTY, with paella, tapas, salads and desserts
Meat / Fish
⧫ Cured meats & Manchego cheese Platters
⧫ Chicken Croquettes
⧫ Salmon rolls with cream cheese
⧫ Salmorejo shots
⧫ Ensaladilla rusa in vol-au-vent (Spanish Potato Salad with tuna)...