WHY CHOOSE US:
⧫ It's right in our name! "Crocus Sativus", commonly known as saffron is one of the finest spices available. We use only the highest quality saffron, and have the same high standard in all of our ingredients, which makes our paellas extra special!
⧫ We cook everything from scratch and we are very selective with the ingredients that we use in our paellas because we want to be able to offer the best quality & taste. So apart from the local produce that we use wherever possible, most of our ingredients are from Iberica Spanish Food, an award-winning importer of authentic and traditional Spanish products.
⧫ Our paella pans vary in size and can cater for a small group of 15 guests to very large parties of over 1000 guests.
⧫ We have been awarded with the Healthy Choice Award, by Brighton & Hove City Council, which certifies that our business supports its customers by offering healthy food choices, based on healthy cooking methods and ingredients.
⧫ We only use free rang...
Nicky Hill• 1 Aug 2017
These guys were great. The food was delicious, looked fab and went down a treat.
louise• 26 Apr 2019
I booked Crocus for my daughter’s 21st birthday party and they were totally brilliant from start to finish and would recommend them highly. Communication during the planning period was clear and helpful and they went to a lot of trouble to ensure that we had sufficient space and facilities for tent (just power and water). On the night itself they were prompt, extremely friendly and efficient, set up a beautifully festooned tent with a happy birthday light box and most importantly produced the mo...
Zoe Clarkson• 27 Apr 2019
"Delicious food, lovely staff, would definitely have again!
We had vegan and chicken paella at our event and everyone was saying how delicious, filling and tasty it was. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The leftover paella was portioned up into containers for us and tasted fabulous reheated as well.
In the words of my 13 year old, “it was really good”."
Jessica Goss• 20 Jul 2019
When you have 120 guests all saying you had the best-catered wedding they've ever been to *how* can you not give 5 stars 🤷🏼♂️ With HUGE delicious portions that left no one disappointed, I was beyond impressed beyond all expectation. The staff, oh my gosh - from Jenny who helped us through the seamless booking process to the team of Paella master chefs on the day who greeted each and every person with a big smile and an even bigger plate of paella 😍 10/10 will book again whenever & where ever...
Anonymous User• 22 Sep 2018
"Thank you so much! We absolutely loved the pallas.
Everyone was so impressed with the 2 paellas (chicken and sea food) at our outdoor party with about 70 people!! We've had a number of guests commenting on how great the food was as well as all of the staff. I would definitely recommend Crocus Paella again - the staff were sweet, punctual, professional and completely efficient. They arrived with their own lighting and gazebo and they have also packed up any leftovers afterwards. Great value fo...
- What services do you offer?We offer professional catering for weddings, private and corporate events. You can choose between 3 different menus, depending on your catering needs and budget. ⧫ PAELLA ONLY ⧫ THE SPANISH FIESTA, with paella, tapas and salads ⧫ THE FULL MONTY, with paella, tapas, salads and desserts
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We are fully sustainable and we bring our own gazebo and equipment which can be set up wherever is more convenient for you.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we are flexible and we can create a menu for your catering needs.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Authentic Spanish Paella & Tapas
- Do you offer special menus?All our paellas are gluten & nut free. If you or any of your guests have any particular allergies or special dietary requirements, we will do our best to cater for them individually, so please do let us know. We can also offer a children's menu.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes, we work with some amazing local specialists in wedding cakes.
- How does the open bar work?We do not offer an open bar.
- What is included in the menu?Details of our menu can be provided upon request.
⧫ Mixed Chicken and Seafood
⧫ Portobello Mushroom (Vegan)
Chorizo can be added to any Paella
Meat / Fish
⧫ Cured meats & Manchego cheese Platters
⧫ Chicken Croq...