The Ts and Cs aim to bring a fresh, creative and gypsy sound to a selection of jazz standards and songs from other genres.
We play favourites by Sinatra, Duke Ellington, Carlo Jobim and many more. If you ask in advance we may even learn your favourite song!
We’re up for playing all kinds of gigs. Your mate’s birthday, pubs, intimate cocktail bars any excuse for a knees up really.
The Ts and Cs of the Ts and Cs is to share our love of music and merriment with other music lovers!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:HULOS are a sure bet to bring the entertainment to whatever event you’re holding! They add a highly enjoyable and jazzy twist to a lot of old favourites, including songs by the Supremes, Bob Marley, Stevie Wonder and many more! Cris and Nick work excellently together and deliver flawless vocals, guitar and bass throughout their sets.
- What are the highlights of your career?Nick played in an orchestra of 150 musicians for the world premier of John Cage/Merce Cunningham’s Ballet ‘Ocean’. Cris has had the pleasure to perform with Ronnie's Scott regular guitarist Carl Orr
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can cater for intimate venues almost unplugged and keep the costs low and we can offer background music between sets so there are not breaks. Cris is native Italian and can add that Mediterranean feel to any performances. We also encourage guests or clients who want to play to join us during their special event if they want to do so as it would make the event more lively and fun for everyone.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding, functions, parties and small gatherings
- Who are your previous clients?Boogaloo, the Green note in Camden and the The Bolton Pub
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank account
- How long do you play for?up to 3 sets of 45 min each
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?we have a PA system but no lightings
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?small area
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?2 x 15 min per 3 sets
- Dear client are you a musician and want to perform with us during your special event? or any of your guests?We are very happy for anyone to join us in a few tunes and turn the event in a mini jam. We do not offer our instruments so guest will need to have their own.
The girl from Ipanema
it don't mean a thing
All of me
When you are smiling
You've got a friend in me
Why don't u do right?
Say a little prayer
You've got a friend
I want u back
Don't stop me
I wanna dance with somebody
What love's got to do with it
Hit the road jack
Can't buy me love
Don't worry be happy
You send me