A wedding photographer in Oxfordshire, who travels and likes to produce high-quality images for the clients to enjoy forever after.
Rich Payne• Nov. 13, 2017
Absolutely brilliant and professional. We will be using chris again and again.
Laura D.• Oct. 26, 2018
Awww Chris I absolutely love them all. Bought a tear to my eye. You have photographed every bit of memory xxx
Charlotte Crockett• Nov. 3, 2017
Absolutely loved our wedding photos Chris made everything perfect keep in touch with us throughout before and after the wedding, very talented person x thanks once again xx
Hayley Parker• Dec. 4, 2017
"Well! Where can I begin!
We were so so honoured to have Chris come and support zara at our wedding!
The images and memories you captured, are out of this world! There is honestly, no one else we would have wanted to capture our day!
Chris went above and beyond! And made everyone feel so at ease!
Thankyou, so so much chris! Your also a camera genius too!
We would recommend you to the end of the earth and back!"
Danielle K• Dec. 28, 2017
Brilliant birthday party pictures that we will enjoy looking at for many years to come and he was also very good with all the party guests including all the 1-3 year olds getting under his feet!! Totally recommending to all my friends
Victoria H• Jan. 9, 2018
Absolutely love my photos from Chris. He captured the most amazing moments. Couldn't recommend him enough, kindest guy and always goes the extra mile to make your photos beautiful
- What services do you offer?Photography up to 1 hour after the first dance Photo albums USB sticks Prints Photobooth
- What does the wedding package include?Photography by me! Plus various options that can include, pre-wedding shoots, bridal prep, lay-flat photo albums, online gallery, prints, canvases and more! Pop me a message with what you require and I can tailor a package to you.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?That would be a big achievement for a one man team ;)
- What style of photos do you take?I like to take a step back and not intrude. The main aspect is a documentary-style (candid approach) with the group shots and a few posed photos of the newlyweds.
- What kind of technology do you use?I have 2 professional use Canon cameras, with a multitude of telephoto and prime lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I do indeed :) Everyone will get an online gallery for 6 months. Family and friends may visit this and this is also where you would let me know what photos you want for your album.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I do cull through the images. You don't want any with closed eyes now do you :)
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Not on standby but I have many contacts who are in the business
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?All rights remain with me. However, if a client wanted the rights to the images then this can be discussed
Wedding photography. Able to supply photo books as well. I can also cater for any events or automotive photography needs.