A wedding photographer in Oxfordshire, who travels and likes to produce high-quality images for the clients to enjoy forever after.
Laura• July 7, 2019
Chris is simply put wonderful. He is a super friendly, professional photographer who is truly talented in what he does. Chris went above and beyond to ensure my event was perfect from start to end. Nothing was to much trouble and the results of his work shows his years of experience. He is a true expert in his field and I can promise you, you will not be disappointed if you recruit Chris for your special day.
Highly recommend. First class act who is reliable, hardworking and a true gentleman.
Thank you Chris for capturing our special event. We will defiantly be recommending you and using you again in the future.
Amanda Huxford• May 2, 2019
Chris was fantastic. I hate my photo being taken but he made me feel so relaxed. I loved every picture he took of my small intermate wedding. Thank you so much for everything. Fantastic service x
Laura D.• Oct. 26, 2018
Awww Chris I absolutely love them all. Bought a tear to my eye. You have photographed every bit of memory xxx
Victoria H• Jan. 9, 2018
Absolutely love my photos from Chris. He captured the most amazing moments. Couldn't recommend him enough, kindest guy and always goes the extra mile to make your photos beautiful
Danielle K• Dec. 28, 2017
Brilliant birthday party pictures that we will enjoy looking at for many years to come and he was also very good with all the party guests including all the 1-3 year olds getting under his feet!! Totally recommending to all my friends
Hayley Parker• Dec. 4, 2017
"Well! Where can I begin!
We were so so honoured to have Chris come and support zara at our wedding!
The images and memories you captured, are out of this world! There is honestly, no one else we would have wanted to capture our day!
Chris went above and beyond! And made everyone feel so at ease!
Thankyou, so so much chris! Your also a camera genius too!
We would recommend you to the end of the earth and back!"
Services From CRG Captures
Something Old Package
- What services do you offer?Photography up to 1 hour after the first dance Photo albums USB sticks Prints Photobooth
- What does the wedding package include?Photography by me! Plus various options that can include, pre-wedding shoots, bridal prep, lay-flat photo albums, online gallery, prints, canvases and more! Pop me a message with what you require and I can tailor a package to you.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?That would be a big achievement for a one man team ;)
- What style of photos do you take?I like to take a step back and not intrude. The main aspect is a documentary-style (candid approach) with the group shots and a few posed photos of the newlyweds.
- What kind of technology do you use?I have 2 professional use Canon cameras, with a multitude of telephoto and prime lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I do indeed :) Everyone will get an online gallery for 6 months. Family and friends may visit this and this is also where you would let me know what photos you want for your album.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I do cull through the images. You don't want any with closed eyes now do you :)
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Not on standby but I have many contacts who are in the business
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?All rights remain with me. However, if a client wanted the rights to the images then this can be discussed
Wedding photography. Able to supply photo books as well. I can also cater for any events or automotive photography needs.