A wedding photographer in Oxfordshire, who travels and likes to produce high quality images for the clients to enjoy forever after.
Laura• 7 Jul 2019
Chris is simply put wonderful. He is a super friendly, professional photographer who is truly talented in what he does. Chris went above and beyond to ensure my event was perfect from start to end. Nothing was to much trouble and the results of his work shows his years of experience. He is a true expert in his field and I can promise you, you will not be disappointed if you recruit Chris for your special day.
Highly recommend. First class act who is reliable, hardworking and a true gentleman...
Victoria H• 9 Jan 2018
Absolutely love my photos from Chris. He captured the most amazing moments. Couldn't recommend him enough, kindest guy and always goes the extra mile to make your photos beautiful
Laura D.• 26 Oct 2018
Awww Chris I absolutely love them all. Bought a tear to my eye. You have photographed every bit of memory xxx
Rich Payne• 13 Nov 2017
Absolutely brilliant and professional. We will be using chris again and again.
Hayley Parker• 4 Dec 2017
"Well! Where can I begin!
We were so so honoured to have Chris come and support zara at our wedding!
The images and memories you captured, are out of this world! There is honestly, no one else we would have wanted to capture our day!
Chris went above and beyond! And made everyone feel so at ease!
Thankyou, so so much chris! Your also a camera genius too!
We would recommend you to the end of the earth and back!"
- What services do you offer?Photography up to 1 hour after the first dance Photo albums USB sticks Prints Photobooth
- What does the wedding package include?The main package includes: A consultation meeting Engagement shoot A visit to the venue a week before to look around Photography from ceremony through to 1 hour after the first dance USB stick with all complete photos A contract
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Mainly candid although some Posed are normally done too.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use a canon body with a 35mm, a 70-200 and a 17-40
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Not at the moment but it is in the pipeline
- Do you send all the photos taken?Only photos edited to the best of my ability will be given to the clients
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Not on standby but I have many contacts who are in the business
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?All rights remain with myself. However if a client wanted the rights to the images then this can be arranged atb an additional charge
Wedding photography. Able to supply photo books as well as a photobooth. (please note the photobooth can only be booked with me being the photographer.)
I can also cater for any events or automotive ...