A wedding photographer in Oxfordshire, who travels and likes to produce high quality images for the clients to enjoy forever after.
Victoria H• 9 Jan 2018
Absolutely love my photos from Chris. He captured the most amazing moments. Couldn't recommend him enough, kindest guy and always goes the extra mile to make your photos beautiful
Charlotte Crockett• 3 Nov 2017
Absolutely loved our wedding photos Chris made everything perfect keep in touch with us throughout before and after the wedding, very talented person x thanks once again xx
Hayley Parker• 4 Dec 2017
"Well! Where can I begin!
We were so so honoured to have Chris come and support zara at our wedding!
The images and memories you captured, are out of this world! There is honestly, no one else we would have wanted to capture our day!
Chris went above and beyond! And made everyone feel so at ease!
Thankyou, so so much chris! Your also a camera genius too!
We would recommend you to the end of the earth and back!"
Rich Payne• 13 Nov 2017
Absolutely brilliant and professional. We will be using chris again and again.
Laura D.• 26 Oct 2018
Awww Chris I absolutely love them all. Bought a tear to my eye. You have photographed every bit of memory xxx
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?All rights remain with myself. However if a client wanted the rights to the images then this can be arranged atb an additional charge
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Not on standby but I have many contacts who are in the business
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- Do you send all the photos taken?Only photos edited to the best of my ability will be given to the clients
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Not at the moment but it is in the pipeline
- What kind of technology do you use?I use a canon body with a 35mm, a 70-200 and a 17-40
- What style of photos do you take?Mainly candid although some Posed are normally done too.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What does the wedding package include?The main package includes: A consultation meeting Engagement shoot A visit to the venue a week before to look around Photography from ceremony through to 1 hour after the first dance USB stick with all complete photos A contract
- What services do you offer?Photography up to 1 hour after the first dance Photo albums USB sticks Prints Photobooth
Wedding photography. Able to supply photo books as well as a photobooth. (please note the photobooth can only be booked with me being the photographer.)
I can also cater for any events or automotive ...