Craig Lewis Magic
I'm a professional magician and have been full time for 12 years.
I perform close up magic at various occasions and events such as weddings, birthday parties, hen and stag nights and corporate functions.
Imagine having a borrowed finger ring or a signed coin placed into a small box and then see and hear it disappear only to be found in a completely different and locked box. Or have playing cards change value and suit while under your own hands. These and many more effects using playing cards, rubber bands, money and borrowed items are performed by Craig and the performance is usually the talking point of the next day. Which of course, will make your party, wedding or event a very special and long lasting memory in the minds of your family and friends.
If you're looking for top quality entertainment for your party, wedding or special event at very reasonable and competitive prices Craig is the ideal choice and is very happy do discuss any queries you may have.
A close up magician at parties and events is a great way to get people to chat, laugh, relax and "break the ice" with each other even when they may never have met before.
Craig has been a successful professional magician for many years travelling all over Wales and the South West of England and is the ideal choice for your party or event providing amazing, baffling and bemusing magic with humour and a friendly approach.
Previous clients include:- Cadw, Tesco, Haven Holidays, Hard Rock Cafe, Ennis Caravans, National Botanic Garden of Wales, Qinetiq, POD, Bluestone, City and County of Swansea Council plus many more
- Do you do open-air acts?My style of magic can be performed just about anywhere.
- How long is the act?Two hours is the usual time I do but if you require anything different please get in touch to discuss
- What type of magic do you performClose up and table magic, using cards, elastic bands, cups and balls, borrowed items etc
- Will your magic suit my event?I am very versatile and have performed at many different events over the years from family events to adult only horror tours.
- How many people will you perform for?Please get in touch with your requirements. I have performed for a few people and also in front of hundreds.