The Decades Show - 1920/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/tpdaus best music (2 x 45 minutes sets)
Perform MOST genres (Postmodern, Pop, Rock, Vintage, Soul, Disco, Motown, Country)
Versatile, Audience Focused and Adaptable
Dynamic and Interactive with outstanding harmonies.
Charismatic, Captivating with plenty of stage presence
Infectious Energy and go-to attitude
No one brings retro glamour to your special event like the Covergirlz band.
Kicking off their show with 1940’s classics. Stunning vocal harmonies with polished choreography and an enviable wardrobe to create a performance to rival The Andrews Sisters! Next up rocking into the 1950’s and through the swinging 60’s, guaranteed to get toes tapping! With killer harmonies and heels to match, the are a hit wherever they go. Quickly moving in a few numbers from ABBA, loaded with high energy, fabulous vocals and a fast turnaround costume change! The dance floor will be ‘Head over Heels’ acting like ’Dancing Queens’ whilst...
Julie Few• 31 Dec 2018
"We booked covergirlz band for our New Years Eve party. As promised they kept the dance floor filled will floor fillers. They add a touch of glamour, surprise and flexibility unlike some bands that quoted.
What makes them different.....? the element of surprise! Our guests were talking about their acts weeks after our party and I can happily say, weve rebooked Covergirlz for Aug 19"
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Two breaks (costume change and glass of water) - Duration is up to client
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As long as you provide two weeks notice we can normally cater this.
- How much space do you require?3 x 3m minimum
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes 3 x4 star cloth Disco Lighting Artificial Flames DJ booth
- How long do you play for?3 x 45 minute sets
- How can event planners pay for your services?Paypal Direct transfer Cash
- Who are your previous clients?Hilton Hotel 95 private weddings (references provides) Bournemouth Xmas light switch on Armed forces day party in the Park Croytex Prestige Touch Royal British Legions
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We cater for any customers due to our flexible approach
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We provide a FULL PA and Disco lighting with THREE Costume Changes. We have a little audience participation (should you wish). We can start the show off as singing waitresses collecting glasses, handing out food to guests or simply hide away until the show begins...... fabulous element of surprise.
- What are the highlights of your career?All of it! Being a tight group, and friends for years proves just how successful we have been.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Covergirlz band is our name and The Decades Show is whats on offer. Covering music from 1930s to todays best music over THREE Glorious floor filling sets. Formed in 2005 and based in Andover Hampshire, Covergirlz Band are a unique Duo, Quad or ‘6’ piece lines up. Young at heart, highly experienced, highly professional singers who are guaranteed to set any event off with a bang, delighting all guests and delivering beyond expectations! The diversity in our range of acts means we are not just a covers band. Specialising in Weddings, Parties and Corporate Events, Covergirlz Band are fully self-contained and competitively priced. Offering 3 x 45 minute show, bursting with energy, catering all repertoire and genres, conveying something for everyone.
Baked a cake
In the Mood
Hit the road jack
Johnny Be Goode
Head over Heals
Blame in on the boogie