My name is Martin, I have over 20 years experience in the catering industry, working in some of the worlds most iconic landmarks, from Harrods to House of Commons, to function rooms in the Cumberland Hotel in Marble Arch.
I have a great team behind me who I have worked with for many years and some of which have their own expertease. These guys I trust to the ends of the earth and can rely on them to produce quality beyond belief. My team understand that its all about quality and I can vouch for everything produced, from a grain of rice to Foie Gras.
nivedita sahins• 9 Mar 2018
What to get the husband who has it all?! A private chef, in the comfort of our own home, of course . A big shout out to Martin @ Convivio Dining. What a fantastic night. Excellent food, & OMG his macarons are AMAZING. Martin is highly recommended
Leana Moss• 12 Apr 2018
"What a fantastic experience this was!
Martin is simply fabulous. From the moment he quoted us for our Hen Party (party of 7), he was extremely flexible, from the menu options to the timelines in making final decisions (important when you're dealing with a group of Hen Party ladies!!)
The food was prepared within about an hour & 15 mins. We started with duck which was cooked beautifully followed by a choice of 2 mains, salmon or chicken. The chocolate dessert was out of this world and was...
Sandra• 23 Feb 2019
"Organised a private chef for our brother for his 50th birthday - what do you get for someone who’s got everything? ... Martin To!!
The whole concept from start to finish was amazing, the food was better than you would get in London’s top restaurants, food and service second to none and no washing up!
Thankyou Martin and Ashley, look forward to seeing you again.
24 02 19"
Simon• 10 Aug 2018
"wow - what a great experience. This was the first time I have experienced a chef cook within my own home and I have to say I would 100% book again. Martin’s food was fantastic and he offered an extensive menu to choose from.
From start to finish the whole experience was very easy and the evening was relaxing and enjoyable, exactly what this type of experience should be."
Pam Daniel• 30 Oct 2017
"Martin ,thought I'd l like to send a more personal email thanking you for your part in my party. We had a great time . people turned up music lights,decorations loads to drink ,nobody got drunk! AND your fantastic food Thank you very much Now all is over and the bill paid.
May your business flourish it deserves to Pam Daniel"
- What services do you offer?We provide a beautiful bespoke three course meal, all in the comfort of your own home or venue of choice. We also provide home made stunning canapés and bowl food for those cocktail and canapé parties, buffet food for corporate events and private events
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?I'm affraid not, all our services are supplied and catered for at your venue of choice
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?The majority of our preparation is made in house, we would arrive at the venue approximately 1-2 hours prior to service to finish the final components. This is all dependant of the number of guests and venue location
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, there's no point in providing a bespoke service if we can't be bespoke. The clients needs come first
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Modern cuisine is our main theme, but we can cook to the clients requests.
- Do you offer special menus?All menus are provided by us, but as stated in previous comments we can adjust the menu to the customers tastes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, wedding cakes is not something we provide or cater for
- How does the open bar work?Not applicable, no open bar services
- What is included in the menu?Depending on the request of service, we work closely with the clients needs
Three course meals