'Come Swing with Us' is a tribute to the great era of swing/jazz music. Featuring the classics from the likes of Frank Sinatra, Etta James, Bobby Darin, Ella Fitzgereld, Micheal Buble and much much more. It's an upbeat, fun, charming and wonderful look back on the great artists of the swing era.
Throughout the show, the audience gets to know a fun loving and playful Jay, and an elegant, classy Seánna, with harmonies, cheeky banter and great songs. The show is currently a one hour-one act, with the option to extend or split into 2 separate acts. We are able to do this show with a 4 piece band (which we can source) or with backing tracks, the choice is yours. We can guarantee that by the end of this show, audiences will be humming the great tunes like 'My Way' 'Come Fly with Me', 'At Last' and 'Feeling Good' and promise they will have been entertained by the constant fun we have on stage with some fun audience interaction. There are lots of opportunities to get up and dance, or to sit back and enjoy the glorious tunes of the swing era. Along with our show, we also can accommodate for 2 x 45 minute sets. We have performed at a variety of weddings and events, providing backing music during the reception. Again, this is much of the same music but it doesn't have the 'show feel' - rather more of a music set providing atmosphere to any event.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Come Swing with Us is a tribute to the great era of swing/jazz music. Featuring the classics from the likes of Frank Sinatra, Etta James, Bobby Darin, Ella Fitzgereld, Micheal Buble and much much more.
- What are the highlights of your career?Being resident duo onboard P&O Australia's cruise ship vessels
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Some classic songs as you've never heard them before and others will take you back in time to the wonders of Sinatra, Darin and Etta James. Along with singing these amazing classics with beautiful harmonies, we also interact and get the audience involved.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding receptions, hotel venues, cruises and corporate events
- Who are your previous clients?P&O Australia, Kulture Projects, Private wedding functions
- How can event planners pay for your services?We will invoice upon completion of the event
- How long do you play for?We can do 2 x 45 minute sets or our 1 hour full show (which is built more for a sit down audience)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We can supply a PA of our own along with microphones and mic stands for an additional cost. However we require lighting from the venue. This could also be added at an additional cost if needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Both public liability insurance and all our own equipment is PAT tested
- How much space do you require?Our show requires a stage, with space for a 4 piece band. Or if you only require backing tracks, the stage can be rather shallow. If you are requiring 2 x 45 min sets, a corner of a room is suitable for the music and work we produce.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we are able to take requests, no problem - there may be an additional charge if a band has been hired too, for rehearsals and sheet music. However, if using backing tracks, we will not add an additional cost for 2 songs, after 2 we would add additional fees for learning and harmony writing.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If you take 2 x 45 minute sets, we take a 15 minute break between but if you require this to be altered, we are open to negotiations.
Come Swing with Us Show
Beyond the Sea,
Dream a little Dream,
Just the way you look tonight,
Ain't that a Kick in the Head,
Mack the Knife,
Come Fly with Me
New York New York