We perform both modern and classic mixes of different genres of covers that will suit everyone at your event, they will flood your dance floor and make your event memorable and special. we will put on a performance that you will remember and guaranteed to get your feet moving, our speciality is "get up and go" dance classic through the decades as well as other musical styles
We use top of the range sound and pa and lighting equipment and we are fully insured and pat tested
We can also provide a dj service that will play long into the night and keep you entertained once the band has finished, this is an extra cost but well worth it, if you don't want the dj service we provide a playlist between sets.
We regularly perform at corporate events, private parties, weddings and festivals in London, Kent and across the South-East. These have been at venues such as The Playboy Club, Royal Festival Hall, The Arts Club, Grosvenor Casinos and Leas Cliff Hall. As seasoned musicians, we have ...
The Arts Club, London• 22 Sep 2017
"""Such a fantastic evening, an absolutely fantastic band and great music. Everyone was up dancing all night. A real pleasure having you at the club."""
Kim - Senior Administrator, Royal Festival Hall, London Southbank Centre• 24 Mar 2017
"""It was a very successful evening. Thank you very much for COCO’s part in that. I will, of course, recommend you for future events."""
Natasha - Events Manager, Playboy Club, Ceasers Entertainment• 18 Aug 2017
"""Thanks so much, you guys were a delight to work with and sounded amazing as always. I look forward to the next time you will be playing."""
Angel - EA, Gerald Metals Group• 19 Jan 2018
"""What an awesome time! The band was more than I had imagined. I will definitely have the band for our next party - thanks so much for a wonderful night."""
Daniel Carr - President, LASER Region, Craft Bakers Association• 16 Feb 2018
"""COCO, you did it again! After seeing you perform at an event two years ago, I knew immediately I had to book you for my special evening. Fast forward to 2017 and WOW! A fabulous evening of hit after hit that filled the dance floor and had my guests strutting their stuff and singing along. Can't wait to find another excuse to book you again - thank you."""
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We specialise in weddings, functions, Corporate events , festivals and Parties, we are very experienced in all these areas. We perform 70’s and 80’s Soul and Club Classics as well as great songs you will recognise and love. We also offer a first dance song request and will do our best to accommodate. Please contact us and come watch us “live” at our next public performance. We would love to meet you - you won't be disappointed.
- What are the highlights of your career?We have headlined and still do many numerous events and festivals, Soul Weekenders , Supported the Soul Legend Gino Washington as well as being asked to support other named acts. we have played at the Royal Festival hall in London, Playboy Club in London , The Arts Club London , Grosvenor Casinos to name just a few
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are great at what we do, we entertain and make your event a memorable one and we always get people up and dancing. We care about what we do
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We can serve any event and specialise in weddings, Functions, corperate events, festivals and private parties
- Who are your previous clients?They include Playboy Club London, Royal Festival Hall London, Playboy Club, Grosvenor Casinos, and many Weddings, Corporate events and Private Parties and functions as well as numerous supports for named acts
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment can be made by bank transfer, PayPal, or cash, a 30% deposit will be taken to secure the date
- How long do you play for?We will need an hour and a half to set up, soundcheck and to make sure that the sound will be just right for the venue and your event. We can work around your event and be ready before your guests arrive. We can vary and tailor the timings of our performance to suit your event and the programme that you have in mind. We can provide a full dj service at cost to keep you dancing into the early hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a P.A. system suitable for events for up to 800 people and our own sound engineer. We also have our own lighting that will enhance the party atmosphere for your event. We can set this up so that you can use it for announcements, speeches and presentations. we use only top quality professional sound equipment
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All our equipment is PAT tested and we have public liability insurance for £5m - which will meet what most venues may require.
- How much space do you require?We are a 5 piece band and can fit into most venues and spaces
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Ask you never know
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?we normally play right through if there is a dj or we can split the sets up into 2 longer sets or 3 shorter sets , please let us know your requirements and we are happy to work around your event
We have a very large repertoire of songs that will cater for every guest at your event
You To Me Are Everything -The Real Thing
All Night Long - Lionel Ritchie
Somebody Else's Guy - Jocelyn Brow...