Classic Wedding Photography Ltd
Hi, this is Steve at Classic Wedding Photography Ltd and I am dedicated to giving you the high-quality wedding photographs you want at a genuinely affordable price.
I combine traditionalism with a contemporary documentary style, telling the story of your wedding day in pictures by capturing the posed photos along with the more spontaneous non-posed images.
I will provide you with photography based exactly on your requirements, staying with you for as long or as little time as you like and give you the images I take in the format you prefer. There is no hurry and in the end, you will receive a high quality result and a timeless work of art.
As with so many things, the secret to great photography is in the preparation. Getting to know the bride and groom well in advance of the wedding day, becoming familiar with the venues and ensuring that every eventuality is allowed for; we only get one chance at this so we must get it right.
In our initial meeting I make sure I know exactly what sho...
Michael• 25 May 2017
Excellent photographer, highly professional, very friendly and can't do enough for you. He took adding photos and the finished ones he sent us (over 300) were all faultless. Couldn't have asked for anything more from Steve, would recommend every time.
Cherizza• 29 Jul 2018
Highly recommended photographer. Steve is very passionate, dedicated, friendly and very helpful. He made a beautiful wedding photographs for us to remember.
Ludmilla• 10 Sep 2017
We was very happy and pleased with Steves service and pictures. Steve agreed to be our photographer two days before our wedding and all our guests and indeed us felt at ease with his calm and friendly approach. He has a natural ability to choose perfect locations and all his photographs were high quality and professional. Very highly recommended.
Suzie• 13 Apr 2018
"Photos were fabulous! All guests and friends loved them and and a month later we are still receiving messages saying how lovely they are!
Thank you Steve!"
Mrs Ward• 22 May 2017
"Super service provided by Steve! Was looking for a photographer for my daughter's wedding at short notice and Steve came back to me almost immediately with a great price for what we wanted. It was only a small, intimate wedding but Steve took time to talk to the bride and groom beforehand to plan the shots they wanted. On the big day he arrived looking cheerful and professional and dealt with my 'mother of the bride panic' moment really well! He was not intrusive at all but seemed to capture ev...
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography, and also Event and Portrait photography
- What does the wedding package include?It depends which package you select, but £436 is the total price for digital photographs on a memory stick of Preparations, Bride’s Arrival and Wedding Ceremony, followed by family photos and photos of the Bride and Groom. Then right through the Reception and cutting the cake followed by the evening event to the First Dance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?My style is relaxed documentary, telling the story of the day in pictures and including the group poses that we discuss when we meet, well before the big day.
- What kind of technology do you use?Full frame DSLR, giving an excellent standard of images.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Just ask what you would like and I'll do my best to make it happen.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos are usually ready within 2 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?You will receive all the edited photos, which if there are many guests will be several hundred.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?If you wish a second photographer, that can be arranged.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?This is a very important question. With me, copyright is not an issue. As far as I'm concerned you have paid for the photos, so you can do anything you like with them; you can print them out, put them on Facebook or use them any way you like. So I never put watermarks or logos on photos.
- Do you have public liability insurance?Yes, and again this is very important as a venue can refuse admittance without it.
Best quality wedding photography at affordable prices.