Classic Wedding Photography Ltd
Hi, this is Steve at Classic Wedding Photography Ltd and I am dedicated to giving you the high-quality wedding photographs you want at a genuinely affordable price.
I combine traditionalism with a contemporary documentary style, telling the story of your wedding day in pictures by capturing the posed photos along with the more spontaneous non-posed images.
I will provide you with photography based exactly on your requirements, staying with you for as long or as little time as you like and give you the images I take in the format you prefer. There is no hurry and in the end, you will receive a high quality result and a timeless work of art.
As with so many things, the secret to great photography is in the preparation. Getting to know the bride and groom well in advance of the wedding day, becoming familiar with the venues and ensuring that every eventuality is allowed for; we only get one chance at this so we must get it right.
In our initial meeting I make sure I know exactly what shots are wanted and I inject my own creative ability to produce a stunning set of images.
How do I keep my prices so low? It’s basic economics: because I am so sensibly priced, I am very busy indeed, which in turn allows me to keep my prices down.
I do not put watermarks or logos on the photos, so you can print them our or make your own album if you wish; this can save you a lot of money.
And I only ask for a small deposit to secure the date, then nothing more until after the wedding when the photos are ready to give you.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you and creating a wonderful record of your important day.
Kim• Dec. 28, 2018
Kim and Adrian said: Steve our photographer was brilliant. he was very organised and patient and by the photos we've seen so far a brilliant photographer. would definately recommend
Emily• Nov. 18, 2018
Emily and Joel said: We first met Steve just over a year ago. We were drawn in by his reasonable prices and great photographic examples on his website. On our first meeting he was very warm and friendly, it was at this point we arranged what photographs we wanted taking on our wedding day. Earlier this year I decided that it would be nice to have a photo shoot before our wedding which I organised as a birthday present for my now husbands birthday - an engagement shoot. The results were amazing and gave us a renewed confidence of what our wedding photos would look like. Speed forward to our wedding day, Steve arrived when he said he would, was very professional and made the whole process as stress free as possible. He was very quick with the turn around for our photos. They were waiting for us when we returned from honeymoon and we were blown away with the results.
Katharine• Oct. 26, 2018
Can't thank Steve enough for his professional and friendly attitude at our wedding on Monday at Charlotte House in Lincoln! Would definitely recommend.
Karen• Oct. 15, 2018
Just fab, so much attention to detail and lovely lovely pictures. Such a great service for such a reasonable price. Very impressed!
Naomi• Sept. 3, 2018
Absolutely amazed with our wedding photos with Steve. He travelled far to capture our wedding and I cannot fault anything. He got images we never thought about. He went the extra mile and we are blown away with our photos. Thank you so much Steve!!
Cherizza• July 29, 2018
Highly recommended photographer. Steve is very passionate, dedicated, friendly and very helpful. He made a beautiful wedding photographs for us to remember.
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography, and also Event and Portrait photography
- What does the wedding package include?It depends which package you select, but £436 is the total price for digital photographs on a memory stick of Preparations, Bride’s Arrival and Wedding Ceremony, followed by family photos and photos of the Bride and Groom. Then right through the Reception and cutting the cake followed by the evening event to the First Dance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?My style is relaxed documentary, telling the story of the day in pictures and including the group poses that we discuss when we meet, well before the big day.
- What kind of technology do you use?Full frame DSLR, giving an excellent standard of images.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Just ask what you would like and I'll do my best to make it happen.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos are usually ready within 2 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?You will receive all the edited photos, which if there are many guests will be several hundred.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?If you wish a second photographer, that can be arranged.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?This is a very important question. With me, copyright is not an issue. As far as I'm concerned you have paid for the photos, so you can do anything you like with them; you can print them out, put them on Facebook or use them any way you like. So I never put watermarks or logos on photos.
- Do you have public liability insurance?Yes, and again this is very important as a venue can refuse admittance without it.
Best quality wedding photography at affordable prices.