We are Clara's Kitchen! We specialise in fab food... if you are looking for super posh, ridiculously over priced and pretentious food then we are probably not the gang for you but we do creative and imaginative catering for your important day! We will always creative a unique menu plan, taking in to account foods or ideas that you might have and we send you your menu plans to look at..if something isn't quite right then we shall work on it until it is perfect for you!
We especially like serving in a relaxed style/ family style where we present meals on vintage platters or huge wooden boards to the table for you and your guests to help themselves to! But we also do waitered service to the table if you prefer a slightly more formal evening!
I am of Italian heritage so Italian food tends to make an appearance on menu plans!!
We have catered for 800 and we have catered for 10 so no event is too big or too small! We relish a challenge!! :o)
Don't hesitate to contact us if you feel we are the brigade for you!!
Kathryn Kelly• Oct. 6, 2017
Great food - relaxed but professional, super service
Lesley Hunter• April 10, 2017
"I cannot rate Clara's Kitchen highly enough. Everything about the entire 'chef' experience was superb from my very first contact with Clare until the moment she left. We were looking for a Chef to cater for a party of 12 'hens' on the first night of their weekend in Worcester and we could not have found a better person, from the moment of booking until she arrived on the doorstep she kept in contact so we were able to sort out any queries. She arrived at the house at the time she said she would and immediately started work, Clare and her assistant set the table, cooked the dinner, cleared up, washed up and put all the plates, etc. away, all in a very unobtrusive manner.
The food was amazing, the Starter could have been a meal in itself, with a wonderful selection of meats, breads and salads. The Main course, a steak dish with roasted veg and potatoes was beautifully cooked and the Dessert, a double tier Pavlova was truly stunning - so good that one member of our party, a ""I'm not really a pudding person"", managed to eat practically a whole one all on her own !
I thoroughly recommend Clare and I would not hesitate to use her again, in fact I am currently trying to think of an excuse to hire her."
- What services do you offer?our motto is: 'we'll give anything a go!' so let us know what you are looking for and we shall endeavour to do our utmost!
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No. I am very willing to help clients find venues though.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?usually...if there is a serviceable kitchen and clients are having hot food.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes!! always! we are not rigid on menus and if you would like to chop and change then this is not a problem!
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?whatever floats your boat!! But we do particularly specialise in english and italian!
- Do you offer special menus?yes! if someone in your group has an allergy or an intolerance then just let us know and we will work around it!
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We offer one type of wedding cake which is the Clara's Kitchen Italian wedding cake: a two tiered panettone cake filled with fresh cream, nutella and salted caramel and finished with fresh flowers and mini meringues.
- How does the open bar work?We currently do not offer bar services but we can point you in the right direction to a few good ones!
- What is included in the menu?your menu price will include food, chefs, waitress (if needed) serving utensils and serving crockery, it can include trestle tables, cloths, disposable napkins, disposable cutlery and disposable plates.
We can cater for all sorts! We have catered for weddings, funerals, christenings, hen do's, stag do's, TV and film crews, dinner parties, birthdays, afternoon teas, canapés to schmooze clients with, corporate lunches, BBQs.... the list is endless!