Claire is a singer from Essex who has been singing since the age of five. She sings most styles and genres' and is open to learning any song that you wish to hear.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, it is entirely up to you, as long as they are looked after and reasonably well behaved, I don't mind.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, I had a DBS check a little over twelve months ago. I can have another if you require it.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have two children of my own.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes.
- How long do you need to set up?Not very long, maybe an hour.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If it is a two hour set, I will take a fifteen minute break halfway through. If it is longer than that then I will take a ten minute break every hour.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am happy to learn any song that you would like me to play, the only reason that I would ever refuse a song is if my voice sounded awful whilst singing it.
- How much space do you require?I can play in any space that you have, my speakers are small and I have a small and large amp, so have something to suit any space.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own microphone, amp and speaker.
- How long do you play for?Usually one hour, but I am happy to play for less or more depending on what you need.
- Who are your previous clients?Cunningham House, Weeden Wedding in Southend
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Performances at residential homes, parties, private events, weddings.
Claire will sing any song that you wish for her to sing, but if you don't want full control over the song list, then she is happy to do this herself. She can also provide a free iPod service in betwee...