City Walls are Yorkshire's premium 4-piece function band with a reputation for being a high-energy, fun and entertaining live act. They are an ideal choice for those wanting a more contemporary edge to their live music, but still want to please the grandparents! The band's standout feature is undoubtedly their attention to detail, relying on years of combined experience and high quality musicianship to deliver a polished and impassioned performance.
Phillip Pye• 2 Mar 2019
We were extremely pleased to have had City Walls play at our wedding reception. The guys were friendly, professional and genuinely wanted our guests to have a great night. They played a variety of songs, which pleased everyone there and they kept the room going until the very end. We can't say enough about what a great band City Walls is, and we're so pleased for everything they did to make the night special for us! We would surely recommend them to anyone looking for a great band to make their ...
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have over 10+ years in this industry, making your whole booking process professional and hassle free. Our guitarists like to play wireless so that they can join the guests on the dancefloor as often as the get chance, or simply just dance on the tables!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Yorkshire's Premiums Function Band, Fun, Energy and quality Musicianship
- How much space do you require?2.5m x 5m and at least 2x 13 amp plug sockets within close proximity
- What style of music do you offer?Pop, Rock, Soul, Funk, Disco,
- Do you do open-air acts?Sadly Not
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Absolutely, we are always happy to challenge ourselves by adding new songs into the set list.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We can tailor any breaks around your event scheduling, it is all down to you!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We take requests for First Dances, or Favourite Songs and have so far not had a request that we haven't been able to play!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Fully covered with Public Liability Insurance up to £15 Million and all equipment is regularly PAT tested.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we provide all our own equipment and lighting
- How long do you play for?3 x 40 minutes or 2 x 60 minutes sets of Live Music
- How can event planners pay for your services?Our Clients pay a deposit upon booking and then can pay off the remainder or the balance at any point up to one month before the event.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events, Private Parties
- What are the highlights of your career?Being a Regional finalist in The Wedding Industry Awards 2019
- Who are your previous clients?ITV, David Lloyd Clubs, British Army, Hilton Hotels, National Railway Museum
City Walls' repertoire brings together classics from the likes of Elton John and Prince and current chart-topping anthems from Bruno Mars and Maroon 5. Add in a few guilty pleasures and the most enter...