Age is nothing but a number when it comes to our aerial parties, kids and adults alike love them! We can do birthday parties, hen or stag parties, corporate team building sessions, or “just because we want a party” parties!
Our instructors will make you all feel like the star of your own show, and we’ll make sure we get a group photo of everyone with the equipment at the end of the session.
Our portable aerial rig allows us to offer a wide range of workshops, parties, or performances at a location of your choosing! We don't put any restriction on guest list size when we come to you. Feel free to get in touch with your requirements so we can provide a quote and discuss the best package for your event.
- How long do you need to set up?1 hour to set up portable aerial rig, dependent on accessibility of the set-up site (see below)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?We teach regular children's classes and workshops in our studio, and run children's birthday party events
- How long is your performance?We can offer a variety of packages which can be mixed and matched, including:- Aerial performances from 3-5 minutes Ambient aerial sets of up to 15 minutes Beginner aerial workshops of between 1-3 hours
- What age range do you work with?All ages! As long as participants are happy to give it a go and have no medical restrictions preventing them from taking part, we can work with any age group. The age range we're working with may affect the group size we would recommend and how we would run the event. Please enquire for more information.
- What venues can you work in?Any venue that has sufficient floor space and ceiling height for our rig. See special requirements below for rig specs and access requirements.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes
- Is the show safe?Yes, risk assessments can be provided
- Any special requirements for the show?A flat, even surface with sufficient space overhead to set up the rig. Rig specs:- Full height set-up is 5.5m (footprint 7.3m x 7.3m) Lower height set-up is 4.5m (footprint 5.4m x 5.4m) The pictures of the rig you see are at full height. We recommend clearance of at least 1m around the edges of the footprint. Access - the rig will be brought to the venue in a van, so we'll need to know about parking availability and height restrictions on vehicles.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?For parties in the studio, numbers will be limited. For parties using our aerial rig at another venue, it's up to you how many people you invite!
We're happy to discuss bespoke bookings for larger parties and corporate team building days, we have a variety of circus-based activities available.