Cindy James Photography
Hello! It's really lovely to meet you and congratulations! I'm Cindy, your main photographer for as long as you want me, I'm the one who will answer your emails, messages, texts and phone calls with a big smile on her face, I'm the one that'll meet you for your engagement shoot and capture your amazing day.
I live in West Devon with my husband/second shooter, James and our two children. I love to travel all around the South West for weddings, occasionally
with a night off and breakfast all to myself! I've been photographing weddings for a while now, each one is different to the last and individual to each and every couple - that's one of the things I really love about my job.
I think my favourite thing to capture at a wedding has to be the kiss! I love love love everything else but the kiss, it always has some sort of urgency, displays so much love that's so clear in the photos. I also really love driving with the music right up, belting out some tunes and of course - love chocolate.
I do hope that's made me sound a little bit normal (lol) and I can't wait to hear your story and your big day plans!
Laura• May 5, 2019
Cindy took some family photos, and we love every picture!
Kerry and Robert• Sept. 15, 2018
Our day was kept simple. Nothing fancy but nether the less the best day we could have ever hoped for. Our pictures reflect exactly that. Natural & truly beautiful pictures which tell a tale of our wonderful day. Cindy was so relaxed & helped me especially & also provided us with the best advice to go & take 5-10mins to ourselves & so glad we did. So not only did she capture the most beautiful natural pictures she also kept us calm & provided advice you so need to hear when you get caught up in the moment! Our pictures mean the world to us & so grateful Cindy was apart of our day. Cindy you very much so deserve this award ❤❤❤
The 2018 South West Wedding Awards - Fimalist• Jan. 19, 2018
Cindy immediately put me at ease, I felt so comfortable around her and felt like i'd known her for years, Everyone kept coming to us and telling us how lovely and amazing she was. She blended in easily and we didn't really notice she was taken any photos. The photos we got back are amazing and I absolutely love the fact we came out with a new friend
Kelly and Jason• Oct. 11, 2017
Hi Cindy I just wanted to say thank you so much for being a part of our day. We couldn’t of asked for anything more. Knowing that you travelled so far to do it is amazing.
Ruth and Martin• Sept. 23, 2017
I can't recommend Cindy James Photography enough from start to finish they were professional and polite. Thanks Cindy for helping make my special day even better and for providing is with these fantastic memories to relive the day again and again
Bev and ANDY• Aug. 12, 2017
They are great!!! We love them, cant wait to see the others!!! Thank you again for doing this, it was great to have you be part of our day.
Services From Cindy James Photography
Our One Photographer's Full Day Collection
Our Two Photographer's Half Day Collection
Our Two Photographer's Full Day Collection
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Both our Full Days and Half Day collections, come with our bespoke keepsake collection. This includes no additional travel charges for weddings within the south west, a deposit grace period four weeks, our welcome pack which has all our information in, contract, engagement shoot with either full day collections, face to face consultations and venue visits, wedding photo preview within two days of the big day, a password protected online gallery with unlimited downloads and sharing, a personalised print and USB package with 50 5x7" prints.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Can do :)
- What style of photos do you take?Reportage, natural, unobtrusive
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, a password protected online gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Post production time is anything from 6 - 9 weeks.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I have a lot of connections with fellow photographers.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Wedding Photography in the South West
Reportage Wedding Photoger