Hello! It's really lovely to meet you and congratulations! I'm Cindy, your main photographer for as long as you want me, I'm the one who will answer your emails, messages, texts and phone calls with a big smile on her face, I'm the one that'll meet you for your engagement shoot and capture your amazing day.
I live in West Devon with my husband/second shooter, James and our two children. I love to travel all around the South West for weddings, occasionally
with a night off and breakfast all to myself! I've been photographing weddings for a while now, each one is different to the last and individual to each and every couple - that's one of the things I really love about my job.
I think my favourite thing to capture at a wedding has to be the kiss! I love love love everything else but the kiss, it always has some sort of urgency, displays so much love that's so clear in the photos. I also really love driving with the music right up, belting out some tunes and of course - love ch...
Kerry and Robert• 15 Sep 2018
Our day was kept simple. Nothing fancy but nether the less the best day we could have ever hoped for. Our pictures reflect exactly that. Natural & truly beautiful pictures which tell a tale of our wonderful day. Cindy was so relaxed & helped me especially & also provided us with the best advice to go & take 5-10mins to ourselves & so glad we did. So not only did she capture the most beautiful natural pictures she also kept us calm & provided advice you so need to hear when you get caught up in t...
Kelly and Jason• 11 Oct 2017
Hi Cindy I just wanted to say thank you so much for being a part of our day. We couldn’t of asked for anything more. Knowing that you travelled so far to do it is amazing.
Clare and Rob• 22 Jul 2017
LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!! Thank you so so so much
Ruth and Martin• 23 Sep 2017
I can't recommend Cindy James Photography enough from start to finish they were professional and polite. Thanks Cindy for helping make my special day even better and for providing is with these fantastic memories to relive the day again and again
Bev and ANDY• 12 Aug 2017
They are great!!! We love them, cant wait to see the others!!! Thank you again for doing this, it was great to have you be part of our day.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I have a lot of connections with fellow photographers.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Post production time is anything from 6 - 9 weeks.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, a password protected online gallery
- What style of photos do you take?Reportage, natural, unobtrusive
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Can do :)
- What does the wedding package include?Both our Full Days and Half Day collections, come with our bespoke keepsake collection. This includes no additional travel charges for weddings within the south west, a deposit grace period four weeks, our welcome pack which has all our information in, contract, engagement shoot with either full day collections, face to face consultations and venue visits, wedding photo preview within two days of the big day, a password protected online gallery with unlimited downloads and sharing, a personalised print and USB package with 50 5x7" prints.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
Wedding Photography in the South West
Reportage Wedding Photoger