Chris Peskett is a professional close up magician with 20 years experience. Available to hire for parties, weddings and corporate events, Chris can add a touch of OMG and WTF to your next event.
With the kind of magic that Dynamo would be proud of, Chris guarantees to amaze you and your guests!
Think of me as the ultimate party guest creating moments of OMG for your guests with jaw dropping electrifying feats of kick ass magic!
We’re not talking about silly tricks you get from Christmas crackers or the dull card tricks Uncle Alan has put you through! We're talking the cream of Jedi mind tricks! Leave it to me to astound and amaze your guests and have them talking about your event for a long time to come!
Sam Magee• 12 Oct 2017
Chris was fantastic, everyone was extremely impressed and amazed! He mixed in with the crowd really well and had a great rapport with all the guests. I would 100% recommend him! :)
Lorna Fletcher• 18 Nov 2017
Great experience with Chris from start to finish. Communication all throughout the booking and organising process was fab. He turned up on the night, on time, dressed to impress and ready to entertain. I couldn't fault the act at all and everyone was impressed. I have to admit i had my doubts about how it would work at a house party and not a 'venue' but they were banished instantly. I have had nothing but great feedback from all the guests and it helped to make the night really memorable. Than...
Katie McGrath• 26 Nov 2017
Wow! I would highly recommend Chris, he was the magician for my 30th Birthday Party and had all my guests in stiches, after they said it was like watching TV because they were totally fixated. This guy is so professional and organised...my party flowed like an absolute dream. All the guests were so impressed!
Nichola Grove• 16 Sep 2017
Absolutely amazing! We booked Chris for our wedding on Sept 16th 2017 and we and our guests were blown away! His magic really is something else! And a great personality to go with it! I couldn't recommend him enough for weddings! He will have your guests talking about it for a long time! Thanks so much!
- How many people will you perform for?Using the Magic Table format (ask me about this), I can generate a fairly large crowd but ideally, Close up magic suits small numbers of around 5-10 guests. As a rough guide, one magician can cover 80-100 guests over a two hour period if performing around the tables during a sit down meal.
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic is more versatile than a Swiss army knife! If you have guests, magic can be many things: An ice-breaker A focal point Great entertainment A talking point Memorable
- What type of magic do you performKick-ass magic! You want more? My close up act is a bullet proof way to ensure amazing reactions. I utilise everyday objects where possible to perform mind blowing mini illusions. Combining sleight of hand, mind reading and theatrical pickpocketing, wrapped within a comedy blanket! The magic is best viewed at close quarters - with adequate lighting and minimal noise!
- How long is the act?Bookings are generally 2 or 3 hours. For small gatherings, a bespoke package can be arranged. Let me know your numbers and I'll be able to give a better indication of how long would be suitable.
- Do you do open-air acts?I can perform outside as long as the weather is kind! The flexibility of Close Up magic allows me to perform directly from my pockets so anywhere goes!
Mix and Mingle Magician