Music to cater for all tastes and styles, small informal events a speciality (up to 150 guests) 50s/60s/70s/80s, Rat Pack, Show Songs etc.
From an early age I loved to sing, performing in school concerts. Since my early twenties, music has always played a big part in my life. I have sung with many choirs both male voice and mixed community, often taking solo leads. Living in Europe for a number of years, I sang with Melody Makers International, performing Lloyd Webber and other show songs to large audiences.
I now concentrates entirely on my solo work and specialise in vintage style songs from Swing to Rat Pack, Show songs together with popular music through the decades, 50’s through to the present day, and can tailor sets to suit most needs.
I am a self-contained singer performing to professional backing tracks delivered via a quality Bose sound system. I perform at Weddings, private parties, social clubs, restaurants, garden parties, hotels and fund raising events to audiences up ...
Alison wardle• 25 Aug 2018
Chris was exactly what we wanted in a entertainer. He was versatile and very talented. He made the event absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Chris for any event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally one after 45 minutes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If I have good notice, I should be able to your favorite tune and perform it, provided it is within my vocal range
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Events (up to 150 guests)
- How much space do you require?Due to the compact nature of the PA system, I need very little space to set up
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, £5.000.000 cover
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I use the Bose L1 Compact system
- How long do you play for?A normal set would be 2x45 minute, however, I can provide 3x45 minute sets
Rat pack, 50’s 60’s 70’s