My name is Chloe and I am a wedding, family/couples and portrait photographer based in Glasgow, Scotland. I would love to be a part of any of your special occasions to be there to capture all of the best moments!
Services From Chloe Burns Photography
Relaxed Wedding Photography - Bridal Prep To After First Dance
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography Portrait photography Family photography Engagement photography Couples photography
- What does the wedding package include?Depending on which package you choose (full day or half day) you will get 8-10 hours of coverage for a full day, capturing the morning getting ready section, the bride and groom and group photos, the ceremony, the dinner and speeches and also the reception. For a half day you will receive 5 hours of coverage getting the morning getting ready section, the ceremony and the bride and groom and group photos.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?I would not choose to cover more than one wedding in a day as I prefer to focus all of my attention and energy onto one couples special day
- What style of photos do you take?I take traditional style posed photos whether that be at a wedding or at a one to one portrait session. However I also love to capture real candid moments in my photography especially at weddings and family shoots as I believe those photos make for the best memories.
- What kind of technology do you use?I shoot entirely on a digital full frame camera, I use the canon 5D MK iii with a selection of canon lenses depending on the style of shoot.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I have an online client gallery section on my website which is password protected so only the clients can access it and from there you can download as many of your images as you like.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?For a wedding the turn over time for edited and finalising your images will be around 4 weeks, sometimes less. For a single person portrait shoot or couples shoot the turn around time will be around 1 week. For a family shoot depending on how large and how many photos taken, the turn around time will be around 10 days - 2 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No I will never send all photos taken or any unedited photos. This is because I will take multiple photos in a session, many of which will look the exact same or will be blurry/bad lighting etc.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone.