Chin Chin Horsebox Bar
Specialist GIN & PROSECCO mobile bar in a vintage 1960’s horsebox.
Over 80 specialist and small batch GINS.
Full bar service can be provided though including wine, spirits and beers.
"Thank you Jools and Rachel - your vintage horsebox bar was the surprise hit of the wedding.
You arrived promptly, set up discreetly and served all day most efficiently. Thank you, thank you...!"
What a great idea - a mobile bar. Beats a library any day! Thankyou to both of you for your help and support on the day. You were brilliant and our clients were unanimous in their praise.
"We had a great day on Sunday for our Ruby wedding and your Chin Chin bar just added that lovely touch for guests who fancied something different. It fitted so well into the Barn and gave our guests great views across the valley while they sipped their cocktails! Service was excellent and enjoyed by all.
Thanks so much"
Just thought I should let you know our guests really enjoyed your Chin Chin bar last week. It was really nicely decorated and the selection of drinks went down well, as did your cheerful service. It was a great addition to the usual sleek indoor bar we offer for our corporate get-togethers and a good idea for those who fancied a bit of fresh air.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes we can adapt the drinks to offer what you want
We provide our service to
• Weddings and Parties
• Corporate Hospitality Events
• Concerts and Gigs
• Outside Events
• Country and agricultural shows
We can provide the following services:
• Fully Stocked bar with craft beers, wines, spirits, fizz, including non-alcoholic drinks
• Gin and aromatics with a range of quality tonics
• Pimp your prosecco, a range of flavours to add to your prosecco ( chambord, limoncello, cassis)
• Champagne Bar. House Champagne through to Vintage Crystal.
We can offer all of the above based on;
1. Paid for bar - Where your guests pay for what they consume
2. Free bar - Where you pay for the entire bar
3. Limited by Budget - Where you set the budget ( token system or free first drink is a usual option)
4. Any combination of the above