An all-singing & dancing Jazz Dance Band
Playing Music from the 30’s & 40’s
Vocals & Dance: Tania Pieri
Tenor Saxophone: Tracey Mendham
Piano: Andrea Vicari
Double Bass: Amy Baldwin
Drums: Michele Drees
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course, as long as we have a couple of months notice.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bacs Transfer
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Events, Festivals, Parties, Weddings.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?All-female band with tap dance too!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 20 min break
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 min sets. Longer on request.
- What are the highlights of your career?Collectively we have performed in West End Theatre, at Ronnies Scotts, and with Big Bands, as well as on TV / Film and internationally.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:An all-singing & dancing Jazz Dance Band, playing music from the 30’s & 40’s
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:An all-singing & dancing Jazz Dance Band; Playing Music from the 30’s & 40’s
Set List Example:
It’s a Good Day
Sunny Side of the Street
All of Me
Ac-cen-tuate the Positive
I’m in the Mood for Love
Exactly Like You
East of the Sun...