Hi! My name is Mhairi.
I am a private chef with a passion for plant-based holistic eating.
My ethos is rooted in the idea that living simply and more in line with the natural world can improve our health and happiness.
I am very much inspired by nature and want to showcase the colourful, sensory beauty and abundance of the natural plant world.
The style of my cooking is well suited for any private event or wellness & yoga retreat that seeks healthy, nutritious food for their guests.
Using the seasonal, wholefood, organic (where possible) ingredients available, while taking inspiration from regional flavour combinations and local traditional dishes, allows me to produce a diverse range of healthy, vibrant, wholesome dishes for my guests and clients.
Whatever the occasion or location, I want the food to complement the atmosphere and experience that is being offered to the guests as well as providing them the chance to reconnect with the enjoyment of eating wholesome food.
Countries I have previously & currently work in:
UK. France. Portugal. Morocco. India. Sri Lanka.
I am happy to accept work in other countries.
- What services do you offer?Plant-Based Plated 3 course Dinner Service with canapes for Small Private Dinners (2-10 people). Vegan/Vegetarian Buffet-style spreads for events, corporate, private or public - breakfast, lunch or dinner options (10 - 25 people). Vegan Celebration Cakes - Weddings, Birthdays etc.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No. I am a mobile service and so will travel to your chosen venue.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?N/A
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely. The packages on this website are just examples of what I can offer. I like to create bespoke menus for clients so want to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Vegan & Vegetarian Cuisine with a focus on seasonal ingredients and producing well-balanced yet indulgent meals.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes. Happy create a fully bespoke menu to suit you.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes. Happy to create a traditional wedding cake or even a vegan one. Can send pictures of my design style if interested.
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- What is included in the menu?If interested in booking me, you will receive a full breakdown of my service plus your bespoke menu and price package for your event.
Private chef specialising in vegetarian & vegan catering for any event in need of some plant-based catering.
Can offer anything from a premium personal chef service to drop-off simple buffet-style food.
When creating bespoke menus for clients, I can also incorporate:
• Fermented Foods
• Gluten-Free Options
• Refined-Sugar Free Desserts
• Soy Free Options
• Nut Free Options
• Ayurveda-inspired dishes
• Fully Raw Dishes and Menus