Cheeky Moo is a fully insured, professional face painter based in Cambridgeshire.
Cheeky Moo offers face painting, glitter tattoos, festival glitter eyes, bespoke Halloween paints, and UV black light face painting. Perfect for corporate events, night clubs, college events, children's birthday parties, hen dos, civic events, fetes, and fayres.
Kate• 26 Aug 2017
Cheeky Moo Face Painting has attended the Cherry Hinton Festival for the last two years. In 2015 Jen saved the day and was able to attend at very short notice after we were let down by a group obviously not sharing Jen's professionalism. This year Jen was incredibly busy for the whole 6 hours of the Festival. The designs were brilliant and loved by both girls and boys. It was wonderful to see the happy children with there beautifully painted, colourful faces giving the Festival a real buzz. I ca...
Ed• 15 Jul 2017
"Jen was terrific. Very easy to deal with, reliable, efficient, friendly ... I could go on and on. And she is exceptionally talented - after all the kids at our daughter Jasmine's party had had their faces painted, the adults starting going up as well!
Two things stood out for me: she works exceptionally hard, not stopping for a break even for two minutes while there were people queuing for her (and ignoring the food I had brought her!). She was also very thoughtful, taking the trouble to ...
Elizabeth• 30 Sep 2017
Jen came to our wedding and did an absolutely fantastic job, entertaining adults and children alike! All the face paints she created were beautiful and very intricate and what's more, she did them very quickly so nobody had to wait too long! Would highly recommend.
Craig• 4 Feb 2017
"I booked Jen for the launch events of a new toy shop within the Grafton Centre in Cambridge.
She worked none stop producing some great pieces of art and was very professional throughout. If i'm ever in need of a face painter for our Toy Shop events in the future, Jen will be my first point of call"
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Cheeky Moo can offer on average 10-15 face paints per hour, this does depend on the complexity of the design. Quicker designs can be arranged to accommodate more children. Alternatively glitter tattoos are a speedy alternative to face paints.
- How long do you need to set up?Cheeky Moo requires 15-30 mins to set up and the same is for take down.
- What experience do you have working with children?Cheeky Moo has worked with children on and off for years, first in special needs child care, as a nanny, and has been a children's face painter for 2 years.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, Cheeky Moo has a general DBS check.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Cheeky moo is fully insured.
face painting, glitter tattoos, festival glitter eyes, Halloween face paint, and UV black light face painting, custom design face painting for themed parties, basic balloons.