Check One Music is a top quality, high energy five piece party band catering for all tastes in music. We take pride in our vast variety repertoire that spans from classic rock and roll to current hits. We can guarantee that you and your guests will have the best time with us as your live music provider for your wedding or corporate event! Why wait any longer - get in touch and book yourself an unforgettable experience. But if you still need a little more convincing, please read about us in the testimonials provided to us by our previous happy clients.
"Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you! You really completed our day and we have had nothing but praise for you from our guests. Don't think the dance floor was ever empty! Wishing you all the best!"
Tom & Lauren, Lewes, Sussex (June 2017)
"We had a wonderful time last night with Check One Music playing for a combined 25th wedding anniversary and 21st Birthday party at our house. Liis has a fantastic voice and the musicianship ...
Ali Coates-Newman and Jonathan Wynn, Eggbeer Farm Barn, Exeter• 25 Jun 2016
Thank you so much to Check One Music for being the most epic wedding band EVER!!! Not only did you totally make the party but you're also the nicest bunch! And thanks for not thinking we were completely crazy for wanting a jungle book mash up as our first dance but also for making it an absolute highlight of the day! I cannot recommend these guys enough, if anybody needs an awesome band!!!
Katharine, Clapham, London• 26 Nov 2016
We had a wonderful time last night with Check One Music playing for a combined 25th wedding anniversary and 21st Birthday party at our house. Liis has a fantastic voice and the musicianship was excellent. Jack was very professional beforehand, agreeing on playlist and times. They were flexible, ensuring that we had the kind of party that we wanted. Everyone from 7 years old to 77 enjoyed the music and the 20 somethings couldn’t get enough. Thank you so much for playing for us – you really made o...
Kelli Wolfe, July 2017 2017 Chair, Granton PTA Streatham, London• 1 Jul 2017
Check One Music bring the party to life. They played our school's summer fair and had the kids (and parents!) dancing their socks off all afternoon. I had so many compliments about how amazing the band were and charismatic the singer... Their performance helped make the event a huge success and they were very professional to work with throughout. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Tom & Lauren, June 2017, Lewes, Sussex• 24 Jun 2017
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you! You really completed our day and we have had nothing but praise for you from our guests. Don’t think the dance floor was ever empty! Wishing you all the best!
Sooz & Clara• 30 Sep 2017
Thank you so much. You guys were absolutely amazing, we had the best night ever. Thank you!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A top quality, high energy professional party band dedicated to keeping your dance floor full and fun filled memories to take home.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We take pride in being told that we are very easy to work with prior to the event to make our clients vision a reality. Our fantastic lead female vocalist is great at interacting with the crowd, getting them to sing along whilst the band perform music of the highest quality.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We have performed at corporate parties, weddings, birthdays, wedding anniversaries and even work leaving parties.
- How long do you play for?Typically, either two x1 hour sets or three x40 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we provide a top quality PA system and our own lights suitable for up to three hundred people. We hire in a sound company for crowds beyond that amount. We require a minimum of four 230V sockets for our setup to run at its best. If you need us to work outside these power requirements, please feel free to ask us any questions you may have.
- How much space do you require?Ideally 5 x 3 meters and up. We have played in some very tight spaces, so don't hesitate to get in touch if your stage area is smaller than this.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?YES! Provided that we have more than two weeks notice and it is suitable for our band line up (i.e. not a classical suite that requires an orchestra).
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Our 'typical' schedule is two x1 hour sets with a half hour break or three x40 forty minute sets with a ten minute break in between. That said, it's your event so we will happily work with you to fit in with your schedule.
REPERTOIRE LIST (Updated April 2019)*
*please note that more songs may have been added since this list was updated, so please feel free to ask us about any songs you don’t see on the list.