Charlie started to learn the piano at the age of 7 and began working as a professional musician from the age of 15 with his father's band. Now a seasoned and popular young performer who is in great demand. He plays to a wide range of audiences from intimate private events, to weddings and large public concerts.
- What are the highlights of your career?Over the past few years he has played on numerous cruise liners, piano-bar venues in Norway and Holland and places such as the famous Dorchester Hotel in London.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Corporate Events.
- How long do you play for?I usually play one to three hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I provide all my own PA and lighting where appropriate.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?In a 3 hour period I would take 2 breaks of 15-30 minutes depending on your requirements.
Charlie has a vast repertoire spanning from 1920s Jazz right through to modern chart hits such from artists such as George Ezra.