Charlie Brush - Magical Chimney Sweep
A Lucky Chimney Sweep at your Wedding and a Close Up Magical Entertainer at the Wedding Breakfast..
Charlie Brush is the country’s ONLY Magical Chimney Sweep helping to make your wedding one people will talk about for years to come. With the flexibility to meet every need, you can be sure to find the perfect way to make yours, the Wedding your guests will be talking about for years to come.
Julie Marklew• April 30, 2016
"A very efficient service which I will highly recommend to anyone.
You were excellent value for money and the entertainment made everyone smile.
This tradition should not be forgotten. Keep up the good work."""
Sarah Clark• March 11, 2017
"All the guests said how wonderful you were and we weren't expecting the fantastic talk that you did! Thank you so much. I will certainly recommend you!"""
Julie Bithell• Aug. 6, 2016
"Everyone said how they loved it and hadn't seen it before.
We would nor hesitate to recommend you as you made the day that extra special.
Thank you for everything."
Adrian Conroy• Aug. 26, 2016
"It was fabulous! Everyone loved it. Charlie was a surprise for the bride and she loved it..
Made a special day even better. Would recommend without hesitation.
Kirsty Owens• Oct. 15, 2016
Booking you was so easy and the service was excellent, we got more than our moneys worth. I would happily recommend you to others. Thank you so much for making our party extra special.
Daniel & Kelly Griffith• July 29, 2017
"Excellent service, guests totally loved the magic.
Memories to cherish forever."
- Do you do open-air acts?Most of the time! I normally perform my service out side the Church/Venue during the Photos.
- How long is the act?If you just want the Lucky Chimney Sweep, I normally arrive and wait for everyone to come out of the Church. At the opportune moment, I make my presence known. The presentation last around 5 min and I then stay for 10-20 min for people to take photos with a luck sweep. So although it's only a 5 min show, I often have to wait 30 min if the weddings running late and so could be at your wedding for an hour. If you're are then going to another venue for the Wedding Breakfast and having me do magic, the magic performance time is 1 or 2 hour depending on what you want. So from arriving at the Church, traveling from Church to Venue, waiting for the guests to arrive so I may start, to leaving your wedding could be 2 to 3.5 hours.
- What type of magic do you performThe magic is close up. It is family friendly (no off colour stuff here!) and a lot happens in your guests hands. This make for a memorable experience which will live with your party for years to come.
- Will your magic suit my event?It's family friendly (no off colour stuff here!) and designed to be background entertainment. I don't try to steal the attention away from the Bride & Groom, it's their day so I'm not going to make anyone float or saw them in half.
- How many people will you perform for?Being close up magic, I tend to work for 2 - 12 people at a time. However, I have looked up on may occasions to see 20+ stood around watching me.
A Lucky Sweep At Your Wedding
A Beautifully Framed Personalised Certificate
A Charming Coal Figurine Of A Lucky Sweep
The Official Blessing Of The Chimney Sweep
1 Hour Of Magical Entertainment