A Lucky Chimney Sweep at your Wedding and a Close Up Magical Entertainer at the Wedding Breakfast..
Charlie Brush is the country’s ONLY Magical Chimney Sweep helping to make your wedding one people will talk about for years to come. With the flexibility to meet every need, you can be sure to find the perfect way to make yours, the Wedding your guests will be talking about for years to come.
Julie Marklew• 30 Apr 2016
A very efficient service which I will highly recommend to anyone.
You were excellent value for money and the entertainment made everyone smile.
This tradition should not be forgotten. Keep up the good work."
Daniel & Kelly Griffith• 29 Jul 2017
Excellent service, guests totally loved the magic.
Memories to cherish forever.
Adrian Conroy• 26 Aug 2016
It was fabulous! Everyone loved it. Charlie was a surprise for the bride and she loved it..
Made a special day even better. Would recommend without hesitation.
Barry Haworth• 21 Aug 2015
This was the second wedding you have surprised my daughters and their guest's, you have an excellent entertainment profile and they all enjoyed the day. The smiles on both my daughters faces said it all."
Sarah Clark• 11 Mar 2017
All the guests said how wonderful you were and we weren't expecting the fantastic talk that you did! Thank you so much. I will certainly recommend you!"
- How many people will you perform for?Being close up magic, I tend to work for 2 - 12 people at a time. However, I have looked up on may occasions to see 20+ stood around watching me.
- Will your magic suit my event?It's family friendly (no off colour stuff here!) and designed to be background entertainment. I don't try to steal the attention away from the Bride & Groom, it's their day so I'm not going to make anyone float or saw them in half.
- What type of magic do you performThe magic is close up. It is family friendly (no off colour stuff here!) and a lot happens in your guests hands. This make for a memorable experience which will live with your party for years to come.
- How long is the act?If you just want the Lucky Chimney Sweep, I normally arrive and wait for everyone to come out of the Church. At the opportune moment, I make my presence known. The presentation last around 5 min and I then stay for 10-20 min for people to take photos with a luck sweep. So although it's only a 5 min show, I often have to wait 30 min if the weddings running late and so could be at your wedding for an hour. If you're are then going to another venue for the Wedding Breakfast and having me do magic, the magic performance time is 1 or 2 hour depending on what you want. So from arriving at the Church, traveling from Church to Venue, waiting for the guests to arrive so I may start, to leaving your wedding could be 2 to 3.5 hours.
- Do you do open-air acts?Most of the time! I normally perform my service out side the Church/Venue during the Photos.
A Lucky Sweep At Your Wedding
A Beautifully Framed Personalised Certificate
A Charming Coal Figurine Of A Lucky Sweep
The Official Blessing Of The Chimney Sweep
Up To 2 Hours Of Magical Entertainment