Based in Glasgow this young and vibrant flute trio is fully professional and friendly from start to finish. We will be with you every step of the way, helping you make those all important decisions, whether its background music for the reception or your favourite song for the signing, we will be there to provide the music that is special to you and your guests
Our repertoire ranges across the music genres but if there is a specific request that you would like please let us know so we can do our best ro accommodate this for you.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own stand lighting but we do not provide party lights and we do not use a sound system.
- How much space do you require?We can be quite compact, but would prefer a 6ft by 5ft space with 3 armless chairs for our use.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Corporate events Funerals Cocktail Parties Product Launch Events Recitals
- How long do you play for?We can play for up to 4 hours but we will take breaks during this time. We will do our best to fit around your requirements as much as possible.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have public liability insurance and what little equipment we use is PAT tested
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will make every effort to meet your requests but sometimes a particular piece will not work well for our ensemble.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We will take approximately 10 min break spread across one hour, if we are booked for longer we will let you know how the breaks will work, bit we will do our best to fit in with your required scheduling for your event.
Danny Boy - Trad.
Give Me Your Hand - Trad.
Make You Feel My Love - Adele
Chasing Pavements - Adele
Alfie - Burt Bacharach
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - Burt Bacharach
Fly Me To The Moon...