I am in the showbusiness since 1986 and I am popular in many places where I've been singing and playing, I have been playing music on Cruise Ship for more than 8 years. After this time I left my Country and enjoyed the experience overseas. Here in England, I have met superbly people musicians and singers, so I decided to go forward and keep the same level and quality like before on my own as "Chameleon" One Man Band to entertain again hundreds and thousands of people like I have done before. Why musical Styles Empire, so because I (we) do play all kind of great dance music, for Weddings or High-end level Events for all sort of ages. I am looking forward to putting together more songs and to enhance my repertoire as soon as possible, to can start a successful and fun period.
I have done more gigs than many others, thanks to the variety of the music that I play and thanks to the several opportunities. I am not worried about the number of Gigs or Weddings & Events so if you are interested and want to have a great night with a great entertainment feel free to ask for quote and references. (Demo)
Services From Chameleon the Musical Styles Empire
One-Man Band, Keys + Vocal up to 2 or 3 Hours Show
One-Man Band, Keys + Vocalist - Maximum 1 Hour
Male Keyboard/ Piano player and singer for 2 or 3 -hours show.
One-Man band & vocal- 3 Hours
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Music entertainment with a wide variety of music styles.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing with some big names like Larry Graham, Billy Joel, Louis Miguel Charles Dumond etc+ Playing on some of the best Cruises all over the world with great musicians.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?That I play all sort of musics for all ages. Offering a quality entertainment experience to my customers.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Gigs, Weddings, Garden parties, high - end level events, and many more...
- Who are your previous clients?Hundreds of clients from all over the world..
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or Bank Transfer, by Card. Always with a deposit then after the show the rest of the payment within 1 week time (in case of Bank Transfer)
- How long do you play for?In the show business I play for more than 35 years in total since I was a child I play for 49 years.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I do have the very newest BOSE F1 PA set 2x 2000 Watts great sound for 1300 people inbound, and 500-700 people outside. Lights enough for a quality the Stage light show.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I do.
- How much space do you require?2 m square
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes definitely. Just have to be informed in time. Of course no extra fees required.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Every 45 mins play 13mins breaks
- Drinking alcohol or smoking?No I don't drink alcohol & I do not smoke.
- Do you play classical Dance music?Yes I do Waltz, Tango, Cha-Chas, Rumba and many more
- How many languages do you sing?I do sing songs from Italian, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Carribean, French, German, Greek, Romanian, Hungarian music repertoire data bases.
- How many hours do you play?Of course depends on the customers needs. I do play from one Hour to 10-12 hours as needed
It's very difficult when people ask us what our influences, or what we're listening to. It's very vast and varied. It could be Latin Jazz-Rock. It could be a Pop Big Star. It could be hip-hop. It could be a DJ Shadow track. It could be something from Larry Graham or Chicago. It could be, the Queen or Level 42. It could be rock and roll. It could be Ray Charles or Cool And The Gang. It could be... Earth Wind And Fire, We were lucky we loved music since we were kids, all along our lives. We listened to them and devoured them.