The band was founded in 1986 and it was a very popular all over the World, we've been playing music on Cruise Ship more than 8 years and we stayed together for more than 15 years. After this time I left my Country and I kept the name and enjoyed the experience overseas. Here in England, I have met superbly people musicians and singers, so we decided to go forward and keep the same level and quality like before on my own as "Chameleon" One Man Band, to entertain again hundreds and thousands of people like the original Band has done before. Why musical Styles Empire, so because I do play all kind of great dance music, for Weddings or High-level Events for all sort of ages. I am looking forward to putting together more songs and to enhance my repertoire as soon as possible, to can start a successful and fun period.
Usually, I have done more gigs than many others , thanks to the variety of the music that we played. I am not worried about the amount of the Gigs or Weddings & Events so if yo...
- How many hours do you play?Of course depends on the customers needs. I do play from one Hour to 10-12 hours as needed
- How long do you play for?I play in the show business for more than 35 years but I do play music since I was 3 years old so for about 49 years in total.
- How many languages do you sing?I do sing songs from Italian, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Carribean, French, German, Greek, Romanian, Hungarian music repertoire data bases.
- Do you play classical Dance music?Yes I do Waltz, Tango, Cha-Chas, Rumba and many more
- Drinking alcohol or smoking?No I don't drink alcohol & I do not smoke.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Every 45 mins play 13mins breaks
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes definitely. Just have to be informed in time. Of course no extra fees required.
- How much space do you require?2 m square
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I do.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I do have the very newest BOSE F1 PA set 2x 2000 Watts great sound for 1300 people inbound, and 500-700 people outside. Lights enough for a quality the Stage light show.
- How long do you play for?In the show business I play for more than 35 years in total since I was a child I play for 49 years.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or Bank Transfer, by Card. Always with a deposit then after the show the rest of the payment within 1 week time (in case of Bank Transfer)
- Who are your previous clients?Hundreds of clients from all over the world.. + Cruise Lines.
- Who are your previous clients?Hundreds of clients from all over the world..
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Gigs, Weddings, Garden parties, high - end level events, and many more...
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?That I play all sort of musics for all ages. Offering a quality entertainment experience to my customers.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?That I play all sort of musics for all ages. Giving a quality entertainment experience to my customers.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?That I play all sort of musics for all ages. Not just one style like many others.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing with some big names like Larry Graham, Billy Joel, Louis Miguel Charles Dumond etc+ Playing on some of the best Cruises all over the world with great musicians.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Music entertainment with a wide variety of music styles.
It's very difficult when people ask us what our influences, or what we're listening to. It's very vast and varied. It could be Latin Jazz-Rock. It could be a Pop Big Star. It could be hip-hop. It coul...