I am in the showbusiness sins 1986 and I am popular all over the World, I have been playing music on Cruise Ship for more than 8 years. After this time I left my Country and enjoyed the experience overseas. Here in England, I have met superbly people musicians and singers, so I decided to go forward and keep the same level and quality like before on my own as "Chameleon" One Man Band with an extension of one person a lovely singer Ilona Trenke, to entertain again hundreds and thousands of people like I have done before. Why musical Styles Empire, so because I (we) do play all kind of great dance music, for Weddings or High-end level Events for all sort of ages. I am looking forward to putting together more songs and to enhance my repertoire as soon as possible, to can start a successful and fun period.
Usually, I have done more gigs than many others, thanks to the variety of the music that I play. I am not worried about the number of Gigs or Weddings & Events so if you are interested a...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Music entertainment with a wide variety of music styles.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing with some big names like Larry Graham, Billy Joel, Louis Miguel Charles Dumond etc+ Playing on some of the best Cruises all over the world with great musicians.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?That I play all sort of musics for all ages. Offering a quality entertainment experience to my customers.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Gigs, Weddings, Garden parties, high - end level events, and many more...
- Who are your previous clients?Hundreds of clients from all over the world..
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or Bank Transfer, by Card. Always with a deposit then after the show the rest of the payment within 1 week time (in case of Bank Transfer)
- How long do you play for?In the show business I play for more than 35 years in total since I was a child I play for 49 years.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I do have the very newest BOSE F1 PA set 2x 2000 Watts great sound for 1300 people inbound, and 500-700 people outside. Lights enough for a quality the Stage light show.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I do.
- How much space do you require?2 m square
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes definitely. Just have to be informed in time. Of course no extra fees required.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Every 45 mins play 13mins breaks
- Drinking alcohol or smoking?No I don't drink alcohol & I do not smoke.
- Do you play classical Dance music?Yes I do Waltz, Tango, Cha-Chas, Rumba and many more
- How many languages do you sing?I do sing songs from Italian, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Carribean, French, German, Greek, Romanian, Hungarian music repertoire data bases.
- How many hours do you play?Of course depends on the customers needs. I do play from one Hour to 10-12 hours as needed
It's very difficult when people ask us what our influences, or what we're listening to. It's very vast and varied. It could be Latin Jazz-Rock. It could be a Pop Big Star. It could be hip-hop. It coul...