A traditional Irish folk music band consisting of Fiddle, Flute, Bodhran and Acoustic guitar with vocal harmonies. We like to put on a professional show.
- Who are your previous clients?Pubs and clubs around Sussex area, Private functions including weddings and special occasion functions.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We usually request cash on the night in order to pay all the band members immediately.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?To breaks of 15/20 minutes - depending on venue and occasion
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We have a large repertoire of songs and tunes. If requested in advance we can make sure your tune is included in our gig list.
- How much space do you require?Enough for four mic stands (perhaps between 12/15 ft). We don't have a large drum kit, just flute, violin, bodhran and guitar
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA but we don't normally use lighting as we like the more traditional look
- How long do you play for?Three sets of 45 minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Four piece band playing traditional Irish music. Lively and energetic performances, leaving audiences wanting more.
Rocky Road to Dublin
Leaving of Liverpool
Wild Mountain Thyme
Rose of Clare
Town I Loved So Well
7 Drunken Nights
Rare Old Mountain Dew