A traditional Irish folk music band consisting of Fiddle, Flute, Bodhran and Acoustic guitar with vocal harmonies. We like to put on a professional show.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Four piece band playing traditional Irish music. Lively and energetic performances, leaving audiences wanting more.
- Who are your previous clients?Pubs and clubs around Sussex area, Private functions including weddings and special occasion functions.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We usually request cash on the night in order to pay all the band members immediately.
- How long do you play for?Three sets of 45 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA but we don't normally use lighting as we like the more traditional look
- How much space do you require?Enough for four mic stands (perhaps between 12/15 ft). We don't have a large drum kit, just flute, violin, bodhran and guitar
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We have a large repertoire of songs and tunes. If requested in advance we can make sure your tune is included in our gig list.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?To breaks of 15/20 minutes - depending on venue and occasion
Rocky Road to Dublin
Leaving of Liverpool
Wild Mountain Thyme
Rose of Clare
Town I Loved So Well
7 Drunken Nights
Rare Old Mountain Dew
Hills of the Connemara/Drowsy Maggie
Dirty Old Town
Back Home in Derry/Lonesome Boatman
Tell Me Ma
Streams of Whiskey
Star of the Country Down
Red Rose Cafe
Home Boys Home
Fields of Athenry
Black Velvet Band
Whiskey in the Jar
School Days Over
Red is the Rose
Rose of Allendale
The Craic was 90
Farewell to Carlingford
Dublin in the Rare Old Times