Catherine is a seasoned performer playing in venues including the Wigmore Hall, St.James's Piccadilly, St.Martin-in-the-Fields, National Portrait Gallery, the Royal Opera House and the South Bank Centre.
Catherine plays a wide range of repertoire, including classical, jazz, latin & pop. Her session works include recording at the Abbey Road Studios and RAK Studio London.
- How long do you play for?up to 3 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No.
- How much space do you require?Space for 1 chair and music stand.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am happy to play your music as long as your request is given with enough time to prepare.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10 to 15 minutes after every 45 minutes.
These are some of the selection from my extensive music list. I am also happy to perform songs not on this list so please feel free to request songs of your choices.
MOVIES, THEME TUNES & MUSICAL...