Professional, experienced female wedding photographer with a relaxed and friendly approach committed to providing you beautiful images of your special day. Based in St Albans Hertfordshire but covering Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridge and London
Vickie Healey• 30 Mar 2018
"Caron was absolutely amazing on our day. She joined us at the hairdressers at 9am, followed us back to my parents house and then down to Sopwell House where our wedding took place.
Caron made everyone feel at ease, and we barely knew she was there taking photos. We had a particularly wet day when we got married, but Caron was brilliant in getting pictures of us and all of our guests inside and getting some fun shots.
I can not recommend highly enough, thank you so much Caron
Ingvild• 2 Sep 2018
Caron took our photos on our wedding day 2.September 2017. We have to say there were times when we would have been lost without her! Throughout she gave us invaluable advise and her calm manner helped us the whole wedding. The result speaks for itself; fantastic photos for us to treasure for the rest of our lives. Thank you again Caron!!!!
Jay Phillips• 20 Aug 2017
"We hired Caron to capture our wedding on 20th August 2017
I’m going to take the easy option – as I would only be repeating what other people have already written - all of the other reviews have hit the nail on the head
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
if you are looking for a photographer to capture the above then look no further"
Ceri Douieb• 17 Mar 2018
"Caron photographed our wedding last year and was so committed and professional. She was with me from 9.30am and was contracted to stay until after the first dance at 8.30pm but stayed for a further hour capturing my guests dancing away which really highlighted her commitment to capturing everything about our wedding day.
I felt really relaxed in Caron’s company and so did our guests. It’s difficult to ensure the day runs on time But Caron managed to get the shots she needed quickly so our gue...
- What services do you offer?Photography , Prints, Albums , Frames, Online Gallery
- What does the wedding package include?All images post edited some in black and white too in high and low resolution and on line gallery. Full day packages include a USB and one 12" x 8" print starting at £850. Albums start at £200. Smaller weddings are £100 an hour.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Relaxed documentary style with some styled of just the two of you to create the best photos of you on your special day.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon D3 camera with back up body and various lens, flashes
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Password protected online gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?in peak wedding season April to October the turn around is 4 to 6 weeks, off peak season is 2 to 3 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?Most of the photos taken on the day are given once edited to a high quality, between 400 to 550 usually for full day
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone but can get a second photographer if needed
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?As per my agreement in the event of unforeseen circumstances it is up to me to find a replacement photographer which as I have been doing this for many years I now know many photographers that I can contact
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Both myself and the bride and groom have copyright to the photographs which is on my agreement
Wedding Photography , prints , albums and online gallery