Carolina is a Solo Female Wedding & Events Singer playing acoustic covers on piano and vocals. Her repertoire includes a wide mix of pop, soul and jazz songs from across the decades. She creates her own version of songs creating a special atmosphere for your event. Her background in musical theatre gives her vocals a unique quality and versatility.
Carolina specialises in Weddings, Functions and Special occasions and will work with you to make your event extra special!
She can also plays at acoustic nights in bar/restaurants for a more upbeat evening set.
As a Wedding Singer Carolina can provide music for different sections of your day, adding a special magical touch:
- The Ceremony - includes entertaining your guests during their arrival to the ceremony room plus your ceremony songs (walking down the aisle, register signing, exit music)
- The Drinks reception - background music during your photos and drinks reception before the meal
- The Wedding Breakfast - add a special touch t...
Janet & Steve• 7 Sep 2018
“We had a fabulous time at our wedding and I’ve got to say Carolina you were amazing everyone commented how fantastic you were and if I could recommend anyone to play at their function it would be you. Lots of love Janet & Steve xx”
Emma• 31 Mar 2018
"""Excellent Pianist and beautiful Singer, we couldn't have asked for anyone better. Carolina helped make our day perfect."""
Joanna• 27 May 2018
“We thought you were excellent and lots of guests commented especially on the fact that you can sing in different languages which is unique and makes you stand out from other similar performers! We had guests from a few places around Europe that were really very impressed! Thanks again for your great performance!”
Jo• 28 Jan 2017
"""Just wanted to say a massive thank you for singing at our wedding on Saturday you were amazing! Lots of compliments from our guests. Your singing was stunning. Thank you so much. Jo"""
Lauren• 5 Aug 2017
"""Carolina is professional and beautiful both vocally and in person. She went above and beyond during her performance at our wedding. Our guests were so impressed. She added a level of magic to our day that I’d be surprised if many other performers could have done as easily as she did. Thank you Carolina from the bottom of our hearts. You were everything we wanted and so much more. Our guests were blown away with your performance during our meal and our first dance was just beautiful. We will k...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings (daytime and evening), Corporate events, Private parties, Bars and Restaurants, Hotels
- Who are your previous clients?Some past clients include: Many private clients for weddings, corporate and parties George's, Worsley The Marina Bar and Grill, Rochdale Bianco Coffee, Sale Bartle Hall Hotel, Preston Harvey Nichols, Manchester The Fitzgerald, Manchester and many more!
- How long do you play for?2x45mins or 3x30mins but can add extra sets if required. For weddings I offer music for: the ceremony, drinks reception, wedding breakfast - A deal can be worked out for 1, 2 or all 3 sections of your day
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Enough for 2 speakers and a digital piano. Can reduce to 1 speaker if space is limited. You can see my set in the photos on my profile.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes if you give me enough notice I'm happy to learn a couple of special requests at no extra cost!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If I'm playing 2x45mins I'd usually have a break in between of 15-30mins. If playing for longer then we can negotiate breaks to fit in with your event.
The A Team – Ed Sheeran
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
Be My Forever – Christina Perri ft. Ed Sheeran
Budapest – George Ezra
Castle on the Hill – Ed Sheeran
Count On Me – Bru...