Carne No Carvao
Carne no Carvao is a family business, based in Guildford, traveling around Surrey and where people would like to try the famous South of Brazil style BBQ. We're passionate for BBQ and want to share with the British meat lovers an unforgettable experience in having chunks of meat cooked on skewers in our unique rotisserie charcoal barbecue, the taste gets insane !! Perfect for weddings, parties, corporate events and much more we at Carne no Carvao have few menus option done by our experienced BBQ chefs but we can cater a complete menu to your needs and wants. Also, most of our food is gluten, nuts, and dairy-free
Our rustic set up is a special addition to any event, friendly and warm atmosphere is all about our BBQ style, and what is fantastic is that it is without any extra cost.
- What services do you offer?Canapes, Bowl Food, BBQ Buffets, slow cook BBQ with lamb, piglet and whole beef ribs.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Our food menu is designed to prepare on-site so all our are food is fresh from salads to meat.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Our stall is built with facilities that allow us to prepare most of the menus on-site so all our are food is prepared with fresh ingredients from salads to meat.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, it will be a pleasure to tailored any menu to attend your event needs.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Brazilian cuisine and South of Brazil style BBQ.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, inclusive halal or totally allergies free ingredients menus.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no. but we have closure and reliable suppliers.
- How does the open bar work?we don't have this service.
- What is included in the menu?The agreed Menu will include all equipment and chefs need to prepare and display as a buffet on our faux brick desks or to serve as street food style from our stall.
We can BBQ any cut of choice of beef, chicken, pork, artisan pork sausage, vegetarian sausage, lamb. plus halloumi cheese, garlic bread, salads, rice, farofa (seasoned cassava crumbs).
Finger food such as Brazilian savouries such as chicken, beef and vegetarian pastries, deep-fried or oven cooked. it is served with homemade sauces.
Boul food such as smoked meat paella, smoked meat noodles, galinhada smoked whole chicken risotto al served with homemade chili sauce.