Live caricatures drawn at parties and events. On paper caricatures and in colour digital caricatures through an Apple iPad (printer available). Entertainment for all your guests and a fantastic take-home souvenir of the event. Great fun for corporate events, company parties, birthday parties, weddings, anniversaries, exhibitions and conferences.
Stephen meekings• Sept. 21, 2019
Very nice guy really captured the personality of people
Grace Woods• Sept. 17, 2019
Simon was great, and interacted well with all the guests! Everybody was super happy with their drawings. Thank you!!
Hugh Whalley• Sept. 8, 2019
Simon did an excellent job with his relaxed and friendly style which fit perfectly with our event. He was a great hit with the guests and everyone seemed very happy with their caricatures
Sean Tydeman• May 5, 2019
Simon arrived early and was very polite , he was able to draw everyone who wanted a picture thank u for making my wife’s 30th birthday great
Maria• March 3, 2019
"We all enjoyed meeting Simon, we were very professional and charming. Glad we chose him
Su Uings• Oct. 28, 2015
JUST A SHORT note to thank you once again for providing such fun and entertainment at the DMT New Year party. I can see your caricatures adorning many a theatre office and box office as I do my rounds of the West End – all of the guests were delighted including Cameron. Thank you so much for all of your time and effort, which combined with your convivial charm just adds the perfect touch to any party. Hoping to work with you again very soon – Delfont Mackintosh Theatres
Services From Caricaturist Simon
Caricaturist Cartoonist Live at Parties
Caricatures From Photos
On the Spot Proposal Caricature
- How long is the act?Up to three hours maximum. Many clients find two hours optimum.
- What is included in the wedding package?Up to three hours of drawing live caricatures of your guests. This is usually best split between the initial reception when guests are gathering and then around the tables while they are served starters and desserts (not during main course or speeches). All caricatures presented in protective plastic sleeves. digital caricatures emailed to each person on the spot and they can also be printed out with a mini printer if required.
- What other services to you provide?I produce caricatures from photos which make great gifts. for weddings, you can have the bride and groom caricatured on a large board for all guests to add their signatures and goodwill messages. I can also produce caricatures of all guests in advance of the event to use as place tags.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?Fifteen minutes. Food and drink provided is always appreciated!
- Can you draw children?My experience shows that my style is most suited to adults.
- How many caricatures can you draw?I pride myself on the accuracy of the likenesses, making my caricatures more likely to be kept and even framed after the event. Therefore, I am not a particular speed demon, producing around ten caricatures per hour on paper and around seven digital caricatures per hour.
Caricatures drawn on the spot either on paper or digitally through an iPad.