Live caricatures drawn at parties and events. On paper caricatures and in colour digital caricatures through an Apple iPad (printer available). Entertainment for all your guests and a fantastic take-home souvenir of the event. Great fun for corporate events, company parties, birthday parties, weddings, anniversaries, exhibitions and conferences.
Sean Tydeman• May 5, 2019
Simon arrived early and was very polite , he was able to draw everyone who wanted a picture thank u for making my wife’s 30th birthday great
Maria• March 3, 2019
"We all enjoyed meeting Simon, we were very professional and charming. Glad we chose him
George Coote• April 14, 2015
We commissioned Simon at extremely short notice to produce a large cartoon (whilst being filmed!) for us for a political package in our nightly national news programme. Simon took to the brief instantly and intelligently and, to be honest, probably had a a better understanding of what we needed than we did. Not only was the end product immaculate, the process of filming and working with him was a pleasure. Simon was fast, professional and good humoured whilst working under extreme time-pressure. I look forward to working with him again – George Coote, News Editor, ITN/Channel 5 News
Steve Hall• Oct. 15, 2014
SIMON DREW caricatures at an event I organised in Spain and completely blew everyone away with the quality of his caricatures, his humour and his charm. Not only that, but he saved a dinner where the waiters were a bit rude by drawing them and completely transforming their behaviour for the rest of the evening!
Oonagh Molloy• Dec. 16, 2014
HAVING SIMON at our work Christmas party was an excellent idea. Fast, funny pictures that added something different to the evening. I would definitely recommend him and would have him at my own events – Oonagh Molloy
June• Dec. 10, 2014
Simon, I’d like to thank you again for the amazing caricatures you drew at our two Christmas parties for carers in December 2014. It was wonderful to have you at these events as it added an extra special and unique touch to the parties which everyone loved, even those that decided against having their caricature done liked the finish work of art. I was lucky to have had two done, one at each party You were personable but professional and I will definitely consider using your services for future events – June x (Carers Network)
- How long is the act?Up to three hours maximum. Many clients find two hours optimum.
- What is included in the wedding package?Up to three hours of drawing live caricatures of your guests. This is usually best split between the initial reception when guests are gathering and then around the tables while they are served starters and desserts (not during main course or speeches). All caricatures presented in protective plastic sleeves. digital caricatures emailed to each person on the spot and they can also be printed out with a mini printer if required.
- What other services to you provide?I produce caricatures from photos which make great gifts. for weddings, you can have the bride and groom caricatured on a large board for all guests to add their signatures and goodwill messages. I can also produce caricatures of all guests in advance of the event to use as place tags.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?Fifteen minutes. Food and drink provided is always appreciated!
- Can you draw children?My experience shows that my style is most suited to adults.
- How many caricatures can you draw?I pride myself on the accuracy of the likenesses, making my caricatures more likely to be kept and even framed after the event. Therefore, I am not a particular speed demon, producing around ten caricatures per hour on paper and around seven digital caricatures per hour.
Caricatures drawn on the spot either on paper or digitally through an iPad.