Live caricatures drawn at parties and events. On paper caricatures and in colour digital caricatures through an Apple iPad (printer available). Entertainment for all your guests and a fantastic take-home souvenir of the event. Great fun for corporate events, company parties, birthday parties, weddings, anniversaries, exhibitions and conferences.
Maria• 3 Mar 2019
We all enjoyed meeting Simon, we were very professional and charming. Glad we chose him
Oonagh Molloy• 16 Dec 2014
HAVING SIMON at our work Christmas party was an excellent idea. Fast, funny pictures that added something different to the evening. I would definitely recommend him and would have him at my own events – Oonagh Molloy
George Coote• 14 Apr 2015
We commissioned Simon at extremely short notice to produce a large cartoon (whilst being filmed!) for us for a political package in our nightly national news programme. Simon took to the brief instantly and intelligently and, to be honest, probably had a a better understanding of what we needed than we did. Not only was the end product immaculate, the process of filming and working with him was a pleasure. Simon was fast, professional and good humoured whilst working under extreme time-pressure....
Su Uings• 28 Oct 2015
JUST A SHORT note to thank you once again for providing such fun and entertainment at the DMT New Year party. I can see your caricatures adorning many a theatre office and box office as I do my rounds of the West End – all of the guests were delighted including Cameron. Thank you so much for all of your time and effort, which combined with your convivial charm just adds the perfect touch to any party. Hoping to work with you again very soon – Delfont Mackintosh Theatres
Steve Hall• 15 Oct 2014
SIMON DREW caricatures at an event I organised in Spain and completely blew everyone away with the quality of his caricatures, his humour and his charm. Not only that, but he saved a dinner where the waiters were a bit rude by drawing them and completely transforming their behaviour for the rest of the evening!
- How many caricatures can you draw?I pride myself on the accuracy of the likenesses, making my caricatures more likely to be kept and even framed after the event. Therefore, I am not a particular speed demon, producing around ten caricatures per hour on paper and around seven digital caricatures per hour.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?Fifteen minutes. Food and drink provided is always appreciated!
- Can you draw children?My experience shows that my style is most suited to adults.
- How long is the act?Up to three hours maximum. Many clients find two hours optimum.
- What other services to you provide?I produce caricatures from photos which make great gifts. for weddings, you can have the bride and groom caricatured on a large board for all guests to add their signatures and goodwill messages. I can also produce caricatures of all guests in advance of the event to use as place tags.
- What is included in the wedding package?Up to three hours of drawing live caricatures of your guests. This is usually best split between the initial reception when guests are gathering and then around the tables while they are served starters and desserts (not during main course or speeches). All caricatures presented in protective plastic sleeves. digital caricatures emailed to each person on the spot and they can also be printed out with a mini printer if required.
Caricatures drawn on the spot either on paper or digitally through an iPad.