Captured by Liam
Hi! I’m Liam…as the name of the site suggests and I have been working on creative projects for as long as I can remember. For over two years I have been specialising in event capture through photo and video with the aim of capturing the real atmosphere of an event without being a distraction. I have worked with I wide variety of national clients including Boomtown festival and Jisc I have shown that I can do anything from creative marketing campaigns to corporate events. I have also worked with many local Bath clients including; Bristech, Bath Digital Festival and The Bath Festival just to name a few. Working in the fast-paced events industry I have learnt to deal with anything that comes my way and never being afraid of new challenges. I got hooked on events whilst at university and I have found a real passion for the industry.
After working in various roles within the hospitality and services industries I understood how important it was to have a personal connection with a busines...
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, My focus will be fully on your special day.
- What style of photos do you take?Candid with posed if required. I always think that in the moment pictures always capture the event best.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I will create a custom web gallery for you to view the images.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?For event photogrpahy, it is 24 hours after the event finishing. For Weddings due to the amount captured on the day, it can take up to 7 days.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I do not, I will send the best moments of the day, At fast-moving moments of the day a lot of images will be captured and I will choose the best to send to you.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone and have covered full conventions solo however I do have associates who I can call upon if it is required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I do indeed! You will not be let down.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I reserve the rights to use the images for marketing purposes. If you require to have the sole rights then we can discuss this.
- Live sharing of images for you to use on social media - No added cost!
- 24-hour delivery! (after the event ends)
- High-resolution images delivered through a custom gallery....