A professional DJ and Entertainment Company based in London, United Kingdom. Significant Wedding and Corporate event experience. As well as International and award winnig DJ's available for private events and corporate functions.
Jeerina Jagdeo• Sept. 23, 2017
Thank you DJ Luke T for creating the perfect atmosphere for my party this weekend! The music was spot on everyone commented on what a fantastic DJ you were. Great communication leading up to the event too which really put my mind at rest, would highly recommend! Thanks again!
Darren Baker• Nov. 7, 2017
Had DJ Luke for our wedding in October. Excellent night with an amazing atmosphere starting from DJ Luke who got everyone in the party spirit with his charisma, brilliant sound and quality set list! Highly Recommend
Eleanor Harris (Boo Productions)• Nov. 8, 2017
"We would highly recommenced Capital DJ our company used them for an event where we hired a dance floor. The guys were so quick and professional and they spent ages cleaning the floor to make it look as sparkly as they could.
So grateful and we will definitely be using them again!
Ellie at Boo Productions"
Jack Fagan• June 26, 2017
Had a guy called Lawrence. Great night everyone had good fun and DJ played good music and was happily open to requests. Would recommend
Joanne Li• July 19, 2014
"We were initially planning to try and put together a playlist ourselves for the personal touch. A few weeks before the wedding we realised this was a ridiculous idea and proceeded to panic look at websites to see how you even booked DJs. Capital DJ Services website looked the most friendly but also professional of the dozens we found on Google so we messaged them to request availability and pricing. Having no idea how any of this worked and not having done the research in advance, we were uncertain of anything and generally very uninformed.
Terry called me shortly afterwards and basically made everything okay. He talked me through music (of which I know next to nothing) and of weddings generally. I was trying to book a larger package which was inappropriate for the venue and setting I had in mind and Terry tactfully suggested that I go with the simpler package which was absolutely ideal in the end. Terry suggested I send him a list of songs that I wanted played and I sent him a list of our favourite songs and some requests from friends. There were a few which were probably not generally used at weddings. Terry listened to everything I said I wanted and quietly arranged accordingly.
On the day of the wedding, Matt was our DJ and he was perfect. I cannot overstate how awesome he is. He knew exactly what he was doing to get the dancing going and had a wide range of music with him. He played exactly the songs I had in mind when I was talking to Terry and vaguely explaining that I did not know the name or words to any of them but ""had sometimes heard them in some clubs"". He played the requested songs and the best thing was he seemed to enjoy the night. At the end when our guests were desperate for more, he chose a song in keeping with our previous requests. The man was a genius and I thoroughly recommend Capital DJ Services for both excellence in their DJs and management."
Meryl Gidman• Jan. 30, 2016
A big thank you to Capital DJ Services for an amazing 14th Birthday party on Saturday. My daughter and her friends had the best time. Terry kept the party going with a choice of music that ensured everyone was on the dance floor and the venue was brought to life with stunning lighting effects. A thoroughly professional service that I will definitely recommend to friends.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have a large range of options to suit most types of event from small intimate gatherings, to large full scale productions.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we are fully insured and legal with PAT tested equipment.
- What style of music do you offer?We are non restrictive on music selection. We will work with you to deliver your requirements, however if we feel that we would not be able to deliver to the standard required, we would politely decline as we only take bookings where we have the necessary skills and experience to deliver 110% satisfaction.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, we work with you to make the event everything you want. We always prepare in advance, and often we take unusual requests related to music, theming and props.
- Do you do open-air acts?We do not currently provide this service.
- Do you provide Dancefloor Hire?Yes, we provide high quality LED starlight dance floor hire, as well as a variety of other options for your event.
- Do you provide Wireless uplighting?Yes, fully wireless battery and DMX uplighters which are used to transform your venue with total flexibility.
Each set is tailored after consultation with the client. No event is the same and we provide our bespoke service based on the event requirements.