We are specialized in Flamenco shows.
Traditionally, a flamenco performance consists of a live show of musicians and dancers. It is a vigorous rhythmic dance that is generally performed solo, although some more folk styles are also performed in duos.
The dancer needs to be accompanied at least by a guitarist and a singer. A cajon player (percussion instrument) can also be added to enhance the performance.
If live music is not available, the dancer can performed to recorded music. This will affect the duration and style of the performance.
Because of the energetic and demanding nature of this art form, a Flamenco dancer can not dance for longer than 15-20 minutes without a break. If needed, the performance can contain more musical content while the dancer rests between pieces. We recommend 25-35 minutes slots of music and dancing combined.
Shows can be tailored to the customer's needs, having more musicians and dancers if required. Audience participation and engag...
Montserrat lopez• 3 Mar 2018
We thoroughly enjoyed our evening of food, flamenco and guitar. The atmosphere in the hall was really lovely and the flamenco duo were superb, amazing guitarist and wonderful dancer. Thanks!
Maria Yacoub• 10 Aug 2017
"El show flamenco de Canela Fina en el que nuestros clientes aprendieron sobre palmas y ritmo y además disfrutaron de un show lleno de energía fue definitivamente lo mejor de nuestro evento en verano. Muy recomendable!
Our clients learned about palmas and rhythm with Canela Fina flamenco workshop and they also enjoyed a show full of energy. It was definitely the best of our event in summer. Highly recommended!"
Bryndal Bennett• 28 Feb 2019
"Canela Fina was excellent to work with. They arrived on time and fully prepared for the event.
They were also very easy to communicate with and their performance was very well received by the audience. I would recommend them and gladly work with them again. ."
Evelyne Carlen• 1 Dec 2018
"Bother the guitarist and dancer were absolutely wonderful! Everyone loved their higly skilled performances. The workshop was so much fun and put everyone in a great spirit! The timing of the show and workshop was also excellent.
I highly recommend Canela Fina!"
Jorge Cerrato• 7 Mar 2018
I would like to thank you for all your help and the fantastic work yesterday. We had an incredible workshop, we laughed a lot and we all felt very happy after an afternoon, full of good music, good dancing and a lot of flamenco. Carmen and Pablo are very good professionals and they know very well how to motivate people, to participate and dance with them. We played Spanish drums, learned clapping rhythms and dancing a lot. We had such a fantastic evening! Thank you very much for everything and g...
- What are the highlights of your career?Happy clients, from a little girl/boy at her/his Birthday party to a CEO of a Forbes company :)
- How can event planners pay for your services?1.-Quote approval 2.- 50% Deposit 3.- 50% before the show date (we can negotiate this final payment)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Flamenco shows, salsa and tango workshops Cooking tapas Storytellings
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are flamenco experts and most of the time dancers and musicians are native. We take great care about every single professional and show we offer, our entertainment is outstanding! because dancers and musicians are top class. Flamenco: most of them Spanish dancers and musicians Tango: Argentinian professionals Salsa from Colombian, Cuba, etc... Regarding to Spanish cooking, the head chef is Spanish.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No but we need more than one facilitator/storyteller or dancer with more than 25/30 children
- Are you DBS checked?All our facilitators are DBS checked.
- What experience do you have working with children?We have done more than 20.000 children in schools and birthday parties.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?From 20/30 minutes - depending on show and venue
- What other services to you provide?Many kind of dancing and music, flamenco, tango, samba, belly dancing, salsa, etc... Music: classical, flamenco, jazz, tango, salsa, flamenco fusion with arab or hindian music
- How long is the act?From 10 to 30 minutes every set
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, we do.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depending on the event. In flamenco we need at least a 15 minutes break between 2 sets of 24/30 minutes duration
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes!!!!
- How much space do you require?We are very flexible, all depend on the kind of music/dancing we do.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have a public liability insurance.
- How long do you play for?From 10 minutes two a long event with show and workshops with interactive sessions
- Who are your previous clients?Tourspain, Meliá Hotels, The Trump private club as a example
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Canela Fina! organizes bespoke international themed events that offer a taste of the “Real Spain and Latin-American”, but always with an eye on the latest trends. We work closely with the best chefs, musicians and dancers to give you a stunning experience. Our bespoke events can be catered to suit your needs and your budget, from just entertainment with a flamenco dancer and guitarist or a full flamenco ensemble, to a delicious Spanish menu. The possibilities are endless.
We have plenty of novel ideas to turn your party, conference dinner, presentation campaign or team building session into a Spanish event that your team will remember for years to come.