Candy & the Sound
Candy & the Sound (previously Candy Spangles and the Green Oyster Band).
Great band. Excellent set list. Rave reviews.
What more do you need? :-))
Lynette Bidder• 3 Nov 2018
We had Candy and the sound play for our event last night. What a voice! Outstanding! The band were so helpful and gave us a wide range of songs. Everyone commented on how talented they are and i could agree more. Thank you so much. Deffinately recommend. Xx
melissa Rahilly• 5 Feb 2019
An absolutely superb band and equally amazing people! Candy & the Sound manage to get any crowd up on their feet, singing and dancing. With almost every genre of music under their belt, they really do cater for the crowd. I would highly recommend them, without hesitation. Encore!
Wendy Amanda• 4 Feb 2019
Brilliant band, real floor fillers guaranteed, an event or party you definitely won't forget! Thanks so much for two great events now! xxx
Helen King• 20 May 2018
Absolutely amazing band. Candy is a fantastic singer and gets everyone up dancing. They played at my son and daughter in laws wedding and would definitely recommend them.
Lauren Stanley• 1 Jul 2018
Candy & The Sound are THE only band you should think about hiring to play at your event. They are a great group of people, cover a wide range of songs, bring a brilliant atmosphere along with them, and are guaranteed to get you all dancing! I was lucky enough to have them play at my wedding last June and saw them again last night at a public gig, they really are a great band and will make your event even greater!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fabulous four piece with loads of energy and a set list that makes people get up and dance
- What are the highlights of your career?Helping people have a great time by making music, creating memories and meeting new friends
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Professional management makes sure nothing goes wrong, and we're very big on interaction. We're usually out on the dancefloor getting people to join in, and we love it when people sing a song with us
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties, corporate events, plus we do a lot for charity
- Who are your previous clients?The NHS, Channel 4, the BBC, the Royal College of GP's, Shropshire Young Farmers, The David Smith memorial charity, SIEB, hundreds of newly married couples, lots of people who have a reason to celebrate something, whether its a birthday, an anniversary, or just a garden party.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, PayPal, cash on the night (pre performance)
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours, but more typically we play for about two and a half.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, a state of the art PA system and great lighting for stage and dancefloor
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yup
- How much space do you require?Ideally, about 5m by 4m, but we're very flexible and have played in much smaller spaces. We only need a couple of plug sockets
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely, just give us enough time to learn it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Entirely up to you, but if we're playing for a couple of hours we either take one break in the middle or none at all. We're very flexible
- Can I see you play?Yes, but as we only do private bookings you won't see us in a pub anytime soon. But you're welcome to come to a rehearsal in Dudley on a Sunday evening
- Are you on social media? Can I talk to you on whatsapp?Of course we are!. You can get Candy on Whatsapp on 07734697184 and you can get Pete on 07789652270
Acoustic duo option
Full PA and lighting provided.
Recording of the performance for download
2 special songs learned
'Theme' options (Disco/Funk, Soul and Motown, 80s, 90's